Mini-Habit into Practice: 7-28 Days Water-Fast

A real success! Very Important!!
I am very curious to know if the alternate day Fasting keeps you at the same weight. That could help me in the future. Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Ok here we are!!!

Will be posting on YT daily for next 2 weeks!

Day 1 of fasting & vlogging complete :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

I am checking the same too, this is my first alternate day fasting week. I will log daily weight and update by end of the week.

1 Like

You are so awesome! I was just watching your video now! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire: ADF sounds great!!! Letā€™s do this

2 Likes

14 Days Water Fasting:

I am starting again, this time longer water-fasting, the target is 14 days:

I wonā€™t be taking any supplements this time, instead I will be taking the following:

1. Daily Morning - 15ml of Apple Cider Vinegar with half teaspoon Pink Salt diluted in 1 glass (200ml) of water.
  2. Daily Night - 15ml of Lemon Juice with half teaspoon Pink Salt diluted in 1 glass (200ml) of water.
  3. 3 Litres of Water at regular interval, 1L as breakfast, 1L as lunch, 1L as dinner.
  4. 1-2 Glasses of Green Tea every-day when feeling hunger/taste craving.
  5. Total water consumption target: 3.6L-3.8L every day.

I might not start ACV + Pink Salt Water, Lemon + Pink Salt Water until 3rd day of Fast. Iā€™ll update this page every 24 hours as before, log my weight every day and will finally update the weight tracker all together at the end of the 14 days water fast.

1 Like

Update: I am creating a new thread in this forum for my next cycle of fast!. Will not be posting here anymore.

1 Like