May 2022 Fasting Thread

Post your plans!

Post your check-ins!

Post your motivation!

Check in here daily in May :sparkling_heart::fire:

3 Likes

Because mother’s day is quickly approaching, my 33rd anniversary, and my son’s 30th birthday, I will be strategically planning my fast around these special occasions.

My biggest motivation to drop preferably 40 prior to the end of July is because I’m going to a wedding in Germany, and I need to be able to fit back into the suit that I want to wear.

I will be planning my fast weekly. This week I’m doing an 82hr fast.

3 Likes

Starting a 7 day fast. 16 hrs in now. I’m about 15 lbs away from my goal weight. Started at almost 190. My last 9 day fast seems to have really done a lot so excited to see what this 7 day will do.

3 Likes

I just want to say that this forum + the monthly coaching with @Yasemin is changing my life for the better! With the group support, despite a lifelong tendency to overeat under extreme stress, I just made an international move while successfully water/electrolytes fasting + OMAD 23:1! My inflammation, illness symptoms, and body fat are drastically reducing with each day that goes by. So much gratitude for Yas and her life changing work. :pray:t2::bouquet::heart: Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to @Hallgd and @Nckracing! Keep going, if you fall off, start again when you can. Get the support you need to do what will better your life and being. Many blessings. :cherry_blossom:

1 Like