May 1st - 7 day fast

14 hrs in :raising_hand_woman: :raising_hand_woman:

2 Likes

Workouts are at 8:30pm EST, shoot me an email, I’ll see if I can fit 1 more spot for you if you can make it to every single day!! :fire::fire:

1 Like

Cool… That will be my 8.30am, I would love to do it daily but once I start I wont be able to continue because of the time difference, I live in Malaysia.

1 Like

I’ll try to set up an alternative time for the next challenge!

1 Like

Checking in! Praying peace, healing, abundance, optimal health, love and encouragement over everyone :relaxed:

3 Likes

I’m in too.

1 Like

Officially 12hrs into fasting. Feeling pretty good. May not be able to make it for the sports session as that will be my bed time in cameroon

1 Like

12 hours in and feeling positive :purple_heart: I’ve done hiit and Pilates today. Where do we access the group workouts please? X

2 Likes

Hi @Lisalily, send me an email at fastforwardtohealth@gmail.com and I’ll give you some details if you want to join our Zoom calls, it’s at 8:30pm EST. Workouts are very mini ones like 15 min!

It’s an app that’s syncd to my scale

1 Like

Day 2

1 Like

Phew Day 1 done… I had constant tghts on food… Hope it will get better tomorrow.

2 Likes

Hey I know we use this forum, but can we make a Facebook group just once? I’m happy to start it. The forum is tough sometimes to use.

1 Like

Same situation - we can do this!

2 Likes

If you want to join our Facebook group and zoom calls, please send me an email at fastforwardtohealth@gmail.com or message me on FB and I’ll send you the details on how to join us and I’ll add you! :pray::blush: @caynthomson

How’s everyone feeling so far today?

I want everyone to write a positive affirmation for the day down in the comments below and post a quote or photo that motivates you! :pray::sparkling_heart:

What is everyone doing to stay busy today?

Yasemin

2 Likes

Day 1- let’s go! I’m pumped! I’m excited to get myself back! I just wanna get over the 24hr mark! I’m 2 1/2 hours away to completing Day 1!!! I can almost taste the success. It’s May! It’s my merry month! 6th is our Anniversary, 11th is my birthday and 20th is my son’s birthday!! Lots to be thankful for! I just want MYSELF back!!

2 Likes

It’s 7:44pm my time, had a pretty cool day. Just kept thinking of food the entire day. But all is good as at now. Hoping to go to bed early. I am already 22hrs 50mins into my fast. My start weight is 60.4kg.

1 Like

Day 1. I have some data work to do today, which should be keeping me busy til the evening. So far I don’t really feel hungry, but I do feel a bit tired. I also watched some YouTube videos about water fasting, and one tip that I think might be helpful is to develop an evening/night routine that you really look forward to. For example, do some Yin Yoga from 8-9pm, take a relaxed bath with scented candles before bed, and etc. In this way, it helps you go through the day and also helps you fall asleep. I’m going to do some yoga tonight to see how I feel. :relaxed:

To put some quotes that have motivated me today, I will put what Yasemin said earlier today here “Redefine yourself as “someone who doesn’t take no for an answer” so you move from “plan to try 3 days” to “I WILL SUCCEED IN COMPLETING 3 DAYS!”” :star_struck:! So YES! I WILL DEFINITELY SUCCEED IN COMPLETING 3 DAYS!

3 Likes

When I was on my fast, I got into the habit of doing a bath with magnesium salts every night. As deep as it could get and just soak. Best way to get magnesium into your system, helps with aches during a fast.

3 Likes