✨ March Fasting Accountability Challenge ✨

Day :six: omad :white_check_mark:

Day :one: in progress :construction::pray:t4:

Day :one: :white_check_mark:
Day :two: in progress :construction:

Day :one: :white_check_mark:
Day :two: :white_check_mark:
Day :three: in progress :construction::pray:t4:

First day of March fast for me! Have a goal of 40 days. Excited for the first fast of the year

1 Like

Staying strong

1 Like

Day :three: :white_check_mark:

I will be back in a few days :pray:t4:

Does anyone here use Discord to communicate?

Hi there. I’m okay but haven’t been fasting consistently, just doing omad here and there. I’m actually considering a fasting coach to help me through a couple of extended fasts. I will be talking with them this Saturday.

1 Like

How are things with you? I hope you are doing well.

1 Like

Hi there,

It’s good to have a little break now and again. I’m under the weather at the moment so taking a break to give myself some TLC, I will be back soon. But I do plan to take a break every now and then. If you can do Omad consistently then you can extend it gradually. Just do your best and never give up, you will find your way and keep moving forward. Take care I will message you when I’m back to fasting. :pray:t4:

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind words Overcomer, and take care of yourself too. I look forward to messaging with you again soon :pray:

2 Likes

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: You got this man - let’s go get it!!! No where to go but up from here ! :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: This journey is tough, logging everything is tough, being on track is tough, exercising, fasting and eating healthy when we wish we could just catch a break is all tough, but we got this :pray: we’re here for you when you’re back!

March wasn’t my best month by any means, but starting on spring equinox - March 20th (Monday) decided to kick it into high gear :sparkling_heart::sparkles:

Let’s go team!!!

2 Likes

We use Telegram in our monthly accountability challenges, and the forum here for our free accountability group just so it’s logged and people can come back and read for motivation!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

2 Likes

Hi @Millie

How have you been? I will be doing at least a 3 day fast starting on Monday, last meal will be Sunday night anytime before mid night.

You are welcome to join, I will be checking in on the April’s challenge. :pray:t5:

2 Likes

Hi there. I’m still on a break. Starting a 7-day fast on Friday the 7th, with a fasting coach. This will be my gateway back into regular fasting.

I’m so glad that you are back into it :grin:. I will be joining you soon!

2 Likes

Hi @Overcomer! I finished my 7 day fast with the coach and am refeeding. It really helped me. How are things with you? All good I hope :pray:

1 Like

Can I please be invited to the Telegram? What I’m really looking for is an accountability partner who’s down to call every day and check in.

1 Like

Hi there! Yes the Telegram is our paid accountability challenge, it’s 50% off this month, you’re welcome to register here if you want to join! [quote=“Ezzy, post:39, topic:7813, full:true”]
Can I please be invited to the Telegram? What I’m really looking for is an accountability partner who’s down to call every day and check in.
[/quote]

Here is the link for May 2023; https://mailchi.mp/d738df8b175b/join-our-upcoming-7-day-challenge-accountability-group-no-more-excuses-5396537?fbclid=IwAR3JePeDm6aoIW3E8YLoFAjndcXsqAz_tk8vkBLtfxLQI3VfstATlfs6V_s&mibextid=tejx2t