Lisa at Day 1

Here is my start. I am aiming for losing 20 pounds and to also to detox. I am 5’7" and 157.7lbs. I currently workout quite a bit at the gym. I will try and retain as much muscle possible, but will make sure not to over do too much. My goal is 30days of water fasting. That will take me to February 20th. The hardest part will be coffee I think :slight_smile:
This site has been a great encouragement for me. Everyone here is amazing and inspiring! Thank you and looking forward to watching everyone’s journey <3

img_1579626962431|549x500

7 Likes

Hi Lisa! I’m glad you find this forum helpful too! I couldn’t agree more, it’s a very supportive community!
I’m excited to be following your journey :cherry_blossom::muscle:

2 Likes

Welcome to participating in our fasting community.

If you have any questions or need to :scream: for help feel free.

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :+1::blush: so far I’m all good. Not cranky or loopy… yet​:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Hi gorgeous!!! How are you feeling today? I just saw this post! Somehow I missed it! :pray: How is everything going? :heart_eyes:

Things are going well! Down 10 lbs and feeling pretty good​:slightly_smiling_face: I’m back to my regular workouts and that is great! Something I wanted to do initially was log everyday. However, as the days are going by I’m focusing less on the lack of food. I don’t really want to write about it or think on it much. Instead I’m staying busy and feeling positive. I hope that makes sense :wink:

3 Likes

Yes!! Totally makes sense :smile: focus on the positives!!! Love this!