Ke's Fasting Journey

Congrats on keeping your goals. Family/friends can be well meaning, but not always helpful.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m learning…but most of my family know…that if I make my mind up about something…it’s made up…so I’m good… How are you doing with your fast?

3 Likes

It’s day 16/40, I’m doing pretty well. At the moment I’m struggling as I’m surrounded by the smell of pizza, people eating and reminding myself that while I like it…it’s not worth it. I didn’t want to come tonight but my son wanted me to come. Tomorrow will be easier.

1 Like

I’ve had that problem too… I just keep reminding myself that I have a reason for what I’m doing and I don’t want to disappoint myself again… I’m cheering for you :grin: !! You got it in the bag

3 Likes

How’s the journey going?

1 Like

The fall off is a real struggle y’all… I’ve had to do some personal digging and really look at things that have been plaguing me since both of my Grandmother’s passed. I am learning throughout this journey that to be successful you have to address a lot of stuff that is also a contribution to what’s going on with your weight gain, health issues etc… I’m not giving up on me… #stillshootingforthestars