Kaku's success story

My hair loss started after 3 months following my two longest fasts of 23+ days, too. Both times it was alarming and upsetting. I have found that when I keep my fasts up to 10 days, I experience no hair loss at all. I recently read that hair loss is due to thyroid function changes which kick in at around day 14. So I’m playing with weekly refeeds, selenium, biotin and collagen tablets to see if that makes any difference. Glad the scales moved, I had never considered stress as a contributing factor but it makes total sense.

1 Like

Oh… thanx for the information dear… Please let me know if that makes any difference…:blush:

Trick to Stay motivated during fasting:

The cravings during Fasting are tough for the first 5 days. For someone it may be from day 3-5 and for me its day 1-3. After that I develop self control in my tongue, then it become easy to cook for others without taking a cheat bite of the meal​:smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So basically the toughest part of fasting is our hunger/cravings. Means if somehow we manage to control our food related thoughts , then we are half done. Right???

To control my cravings first I notice at what time of the Day or Evening I feel my cravings goes out of control. I found its from 9AM-11AM and 5PM-7PM for me…
So basically I need to stay dedicated during these 4 hours…

For that I prepare myself before its already 9AM / 5PM… Cause once I crave for something badly its difficult for me to cope up… So I convince my mind before that craving time arrives,

To convince my mind I do Meditation specifically designed for Water Fasting, we all know that meditation are a great tool for self discipline…

I have Two guided meditation audio clip one is of short duration of 5minute and other one is of 30minutes approx…
In the morning time I listen to the 30min audio clip and meditate and I’m for the rest of the day… if I get distracted again in between I listen to the smaller duration audio clip…

And one more thing that helped me is … Whenever I listen to music during these days I either listen to a motivational song or those songs where a girl’s beauty is described at its best…

1 Like

My Day 10 of Waterfasting completed here… My periods started today as well . And I feel little weak in period days …
So I don’t want to continue two pains together … Gonna refeed myself for the next week and Soon start a Waterfasting journey probably in the next week…
Till now I’m 19 pounds down​:smiley::smiley:

25 more pounds to loose😢…

Well It was wonderful and spiritual journey…

Here is the update of 15days Waterfasting…

Thanx @Yasemin for everything :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:… God bless you and you little one dear

4 Likes

4 Likes

:ok_hand:t4::fire::fire::fire: you look amazing!

1 Like

Thanx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.
Today I refeed myself with a bowl of bone broth and boiled cabbage salad… My tummy got relief after so long​:yum::slight_smile:… Will refeed myself for next whole week…

2 Likes

From tomorrow I’m gonna Start a modified virson of ADF Intermittent fasting.
Basically a combo of 16:8 IF & ADF .
Day 1 : 16:8 IF
Day 2 : Water only fast
And so on…

Last time I did this ADF for 1month and lost 13 pounds only… I was quite disappointed by the results since Its slower than waterfast but the fact is its effect lasts longer… after refeed I didn’t gained…

So this time my target is for 16 weeks…

Gonna update at the end of each week…
Wish me luck. @JoAnne :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

And this time I will incorporate High Intensity workouts (atleast for 45 minutes) on the day following my each Eating days…

On the day next to my Fasting day I will keep my physical activity at minimum…
Will update soon😊

2 Likes

Starting a 14 days Fast from now … I will be accountable to myself…

Super Excited :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like