June is my time. 21 Day fast starts today!

Hi All,

Today is day 1 of my 21 Day water fast. I’ve completed two 7 day fasts in the past year and have been on OMAD for the past 3 months. I feel prepared, knowledgeable, and motivated to complete this fast. I will be checking in daily for encouragement, accountability, and to help others as well. Good luck to you all and to me:-).

3 Likes

Good luck my love, can I juat ask where abouts are you or the date you have started because of time difference, I’m looking for someone starting the same time as me which is the 4th june xxx

1 Like

All the best! 21 days takes some serious dedication, preparation, focus and determination. You got this!

1 Like

Please please feel free to text me. I need a buddy and also want to do 21 days. I keep letting kids/life be my excuse and if I kept a journal it would prove to me that there is always something to be stressed about…doesn’t mean I have to emotionally eat that stress.

I just took out all my summer clothes and am good willing the old winter stuff I don’t want to wear next season…so many cute dresses and I want to feel confident wearing them and enjoy summer vs obsessing over my fasting failures.