July 21 day water fast

I have a vacation and a friends wedding at the end of July and I’m wanting to lose weight and clear my face by then. I’m starting a 21 day water fast today. If anyone has any advice please share! I would love someone to team up with to help keep each other accountable. Anyone is welcome to join.

6 Likes

Welcome to our fasting community!

Technical note: to keep future entries on this single thread, click on reply in the lower right hand corner.

I won’t be joining as I’m in the middle of a 30-day workout phase before starting my next 21-day, July 22nd.

Let me ask you this: how much fasting experience do you have? How much weight are you looking to lose?

The longest I’ve gone is a week but I have done ADF in the past. I’m looking at losing 20 pounds my starting weight is 170. Do you think that is a reasonable? Oh you got this!

I would like to join in.

1 Like

For a 21-day fast that’s a reasonable target. Good you’ve done a week so your body’s had experience in going through the 3-day initial transition period.

I’d look at your “why” and make sure its strong enough to withstand the inevitable bouts of adversity that comes along with a 21.

Also do you have an exercise plan?

I don’t have a specific one for my fast. I’m still trying to decided if I’m going to exercises.

Yes please do! You’re welcome to update when you can with how you’re doing.

1 Like

Hey house is your 21 day water fast going? Ive just started a 21 day water fast and it would be great to work with you

1 Like