Jessica’s 21 day water fast

Hello all,

I’m starting day 3 of 21. The previous fast I did was 5 days. So far this fast has been harder symptom wise. I have more headaches, and a lot of muscle pain in my back I think because of the cold weather here. I’m taking electrolytes which I did not do last time I don’t particularly notice a difference yet. I think doing this daily journal twice a day will help me because having something to look forward to seems to keep me motivated. I’m also using the positive affirmations as suggested in the video and that seems to help. Whenever I feel mentally weak I just play a video.

Height: 5’5
Starting Weight: 160
Current Weight: 159
Goal Weight: 137

-Jess

3 Likes

Im on day 6 of 21. I’m not feeling hungry at all. Like I literally have no appetite but o my gosh I have the worst constant stomach cramps by my ribs and I have a constant fuzzy memory and a really bad headache. Last time I fasted I had no negative symptoms so this sucks. My mental fortitude feels really strong right now but I worry if this symptoms continue to go on I may have to break simply because I’m in so much pain.

Height: 5’5
Starting weight: 160
Current weight: 152
Goal weight: 135-138

Hey Jessica you are doing well. Day 6 was when the troubles started for me. I think you have nausea, I learned an amazing way to elevate my pain,

Give yourself a light massage on your Solar Plexus. Just gently rub your Solar Plexus. and in mins, the pain will