Jen's Progress Pics - Jan. 22, 2020

Initial pics in clothing I would never wear out because it’s too small. Just easier to show my lumpy, out-of-shape figure as modestly as possible! Lol! Fluffy face shot…

Showcase your before and after photo to inspire other members!

8 Likes

Congratulations on starting your journey! I just started too and I am so thankful to have a supportive group here.
I had a person give this advice and I really like it: Look at it about a journey and enjoy it, don’t think of all the things you are missing, think of all the things you are gaining.
You look beautiful btw!
-Lisa

3 Likes

Beautiful! :sparkles: That’s great Jennifer! I’m looking forward to follow your journey to where you want to be in terms of health and happiness!
You got this! :muscle:

3 Likes

I love your smile :blush: I just started as well, I believe this journey will make you much stronger as this is both mentally and physically challenging, trust the process and love your body for what it is now and will be.

3 Likes

You are so beautiful and I really like how beautiful and vibrant your top is! I love nice colours like that! :sparkling_heart: Stay plugged in, it’s going to be mind over matter since this journey is mental! I will keep up with the Daily YouTube Lives and I will ve sending out February challenge calendars as soon as they’re ready! :pray::sparkling_heart: You can do this! :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you, Yasemin!! :blush:

1 Like

Oh yes you can defo see a differennce…:watermelon:

1 Like

@dks_toys Aww, sweet of you to say that. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Please pardon my lack of skill in cropping the pictures more evenly. :woman_facepalming:There’s not too much difference in just 9 days. Maybe a little if you look at the top roll on my stomach. :laughing: More to come in a week. I’m trying out ADF, and the scale is moving down, so I’m motivated!

4 Likes

I can see the change in your waistline. Good job!

2 Likes

Well done!!!:grinning:

2 Likes

You are doing great, just keep going :muscle:

2 Likes

Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration

2 Likes

Keep it up!!! You’re going great!!

1 Like

Awesome job!!! You are a truely beautiful person. Very blessed to be so pretty. It only gets better after making this commitment to yourself.

2 Likes