JaZie's Journal

Hi there,

I’m a mom of three boys (7,5,2), trying to get rid of the baby pounds :wink:

I’m from Germany, so English is not my mother tongue, and also my keyboard doesn’t really want to type my English words sometimes :sweat_smile:

I tried several times keto to get rid of the extra pounds, actually lost around 10kg with it. But it’s just to much work to always extra cook for myself (because my kiddo can’t eat milk).

My hight is 176cm
And my starting weight 87,4kg

Hmm… Is there something else to tell right now?
Maybe later😁

I started on 4th of September with 3 days keto to better or smoother start the fast afterwards.

Like I did keto already before I don’t have any trouble like keto flue or so anymore, what actually is a big plus :smile:

At the end of the 3 days keto my weight was 86,9kg (-0,5kg)

Day 2 of water fasting

Day 3 and 4 didn’t quiet taste good… Like I had a white tongue and it was really baaaah.
I guess that could be because of the antibiotics I hat to take twice in the last 3 months.

That was also a big reason for me to do the water fast, to flush out all that crap and to restart my Immunsystem that was she’s down after all that medications.

Weight after day 4: 82,3kg (-4,6kg)

My day 6, yesterday, was kind a crap.

Like I have family, I still have to go for shopping, to cook, do the dishes etc…
And actually I’m totally surprised that it’s so easy to do all that.

But today I cooked something new, because we got a tone of free zucchinis. So I want sure about the taste and just liked one on my finger, spit it out afterwards and drank sth.
But still it triggered me immense.

For the first time I felt hungry. Hungry all rest of the day, and my kids had quiet a grumpy mommy :woozy_face:

1 Like

Sounds like you are doing great so far! I personally love keto but because it’s so meat heavy I find I spend too much money on it. And well I still love my fruit :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m currently on day 3 and will be eating tomorrow. The going back into a 2 day fast. Rinse and repeat for the next 8 weeks. Well 7 weeks I guess since this week is week 1.

My day 7 is over.

Day ü was kind a tricky, because everything I tried to drink didn’t treat good. It tasted so so terrible, I had the feeling to through up.

I guess that’s why I also only lost -0,6kg that day, but that’s fine.
Today I just bought some different waters, also sparkling ones and they are fine.

My belly looks quiet shriveled.
And like always… I’m starting to loose the weight from the top to the button.
So first face, my shoulders are feeling really bony :smile:, upper body and at the end the belly… So I’m really happy that the belly is already so flabby.

I’m really looking forward to tomorrow, to hit one of my personal goals… Getting under 80kg.
Next little goal will be to say goodbye to BMI above 25. And racing the “normal” scale.

This morning my weight was 80,1kg

Day 9 is over.

But it’s hard right now. I’m starting to feel hungry. And the scale showed a -0.0kg (for the second time)…
Hard to push through it.

Day 10

I reached my first big goal, being under 80kg!!:partying_face:
I’m happy about that, like the last time was somewhere before pregnancy number 3… So 3 years ago.

But still I decided to break my fast today and not to go on till day 14.
That I’m now really really hungry everyday, almost every moment just doesn’t go well with being there for my children.

So I’ll go in refeeding now, and will try shorter fasts. Like my first 7 days I felt great, I hope that will work just fine.

So I’ll be back soon :wink:

I kind a made a resume today, for myself.

I’m really not disappointed or anything like that because I didn’t accomplish the full 14 days.

I felt just fine again after eating, and I had my energy back to be fully there for my kids.

Just like I felt great the first few days of fasting, as well.

So I’ll enjoy my food right now and then go back to keto into a shorter water fast again :smile: