January 2024 (21 waterfasting challenge)

Hi!
Im Huda and Im 30 years old. Im doing waterfasting for 21 days (maybe more) mainly to heal my gut. I have never done more than 2-3 day waterfast, so this will be tough. Im 25 hours in and so far Im feeling good. :slight_smile:
If you want to join, you are welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Huda,

I’m just about to finish my third day of fasting.
But it was a coincident, that I started on January first :grinning:

Last time, 3 months ago I did 10 days.
I would like to do 21 now, we’ll see

JaZie

2 Likes

Hi Jazie,

So glad to hear from you. its nice to do it with someone else. Keeps me going :slight_smile:

Can I ask why you have decided to do waterfasting again. How did your 2/3 day go?

1 Like

Day 2:
A little headache, besides that I feel great. Did 15 min Cardio (treadmill) and 1h20 min weight lifting. I have so much energy. What helped me the most was putting salt in my water. I also did 20.000 steps due to work. Exited for tomorrow :hugs:

2 Likes

Hello i want to go on a dry fast for 72 hours and then water fast for 21 day…
I will keep you guys updatedd
Start time : 21:12pm

2 Likes

Hello Komi and welcome, How do you feel now? has it been 24hrs?

Im happy that you are starting with 72 hr fast, and building it up to 21 day fast :smiley:

1 Like

Day 4: I feel veery dizzy, tired and sick. So Im ending it here. I will continue with mini-water fasting until I build it up to 21 days. I have experienced so many benefits with fasting :smiley: Gut health, less bloated, clean skin :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Huda
Im starting a 21-day water fast to-day (1/9). This will be my second 21 day water fast (previously have also done a 10 day water fast. For me getting started and the first 4-5 days are the most difficult.

Good luck

Mike

1 Like