January 1st NO BULLSHIT Accountability Group

I’m in, no excuses! I would like to complete a 14 day water fast. My aims include getting my self esteem back (which has been non-existent for at least 3 years), reduce the anxiety that is exacerbated by my weight issues and finally have the confidence to get back out there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in, no excuses.

I’m going to take it one week at a time.

But here are my goals for the new year:

• [ ] 110-115 lbs
  • [ ] 50,000 steps 5 days a week
  • [ ] walk dogs everyday
  • [ ] complete 75 Hard
  • [ ] start Master’s Degree?
  • [ ] gym at 5:30am on work days
  • [ ] 2 week fast
  • [ ] 1000 Move Ring goal daily
  • [ ] disconnect from social media for as long as I can
1 Like

My goal is 14 days.

1. no sugar 90/10
  2. build my self esteem from inside out
  3. revisit my love for Bikram :woman_in_lotus_position:t2:
  4. find my purpose again♥️
    I AM IN NO BULLSHIT!!
1 Like

I’m in no excuses, I’m committed to 20 days, my goals for 2021 is get my work schedule organized, buy a house and yoga 5 days a week

3 Likes

I’m in … no excuses ! OMAD!! PowerWalks 30 minutes LOTS OF WATER :sweat_drops: Adding WATER FASTING FOR MY HEALTH! Embracing 2021 with a New positive set of mind​:mask::kissing_closed_eyes::wink::hugs::upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’m in, no excuses!

1. Complete a 90 day Water and Daniel fast combo.
  2. Increase my walking plan to 10 mi. a day. by end of Jan and 20 mi by end of the year.
  3. Stop doubting myself, find/use/monetize my gifts, purpose, and talents to create my own revenue streams and own my time.
2 Likes

DAY 1: Lesson 1

Homework of the day:
Set up your “Fasting Stickies” and take a photo and post here in the thread!

Instructions for Fasting Stickies:

(If you don’t have stickies, be creative! Cut pieces of paper, put it in your planner, let’s go!)

5 Likes

I’m in, No Excuses!
Looking to fast for a minimum of 40 but depending on how I feel possibly longer.
My resolutions are…

1. Get in shape! And become the healthy version of myself that I long to be, so I’m still here when my little man gets older. Diabetes, cancer and heart attacks run in my family… so I need to get ahold of my health now rather than later…
  2. Start my new home decor/vinyl business.
  3. Become more organized… im juggling being a stay at home mom, homeschooling, helping run my husband’s construction business and starting my own business… i really need to become more organized!

Yasemin, thank you so much for being an inspiration to so many of us… I have done several shorter fasts up to 4 days… but I feel like I’m ready to take on a long one and stop making excuses as to why I never can accomplish my goals. Thanks for your no bull shit approach :rofl: its definitely what I need. We all use excuses but little do we realize we are crippling ourself when we do it and really hurting ourselves (health, confidence etc.) By making those excuses… So thank you!:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I’m in, no excuses!

2 Likes

I’m in! No excuses! I want to fast 5 days for the beginning.

2 Likes

I’m in, no excuses! Starting with a 10 day fast New Year’s Day to kick the year off. Lost 20 in 2020, aiming for 30 this year!

2 Likes

I will be fasting for 7 days. My new year resolution;

1. Stick to daily study schedule ( No excuses, push past my limits and pass the teacher license exam)

2. Get healthy; adequate sleep, lose weight and maintain my ideal weight, walk to the station

3. Save money; bring lunch, drinks, and snacks from home and don’t buy things when I go to work.

2 Likes

I‘m in, no excuses!!! I want to fast 30 days (Starting on Sunday til 02.02), I want to finally be healthy and comfortable with myself… I want to exercise more and I don’t want so spend so much Money on food/takeaway… want to win my battle against my binge eating disorder…
let‘s do it together!

2 Likes

I’m in. No excuses. I’d like to fast for 7 days to start.
I’d like to lose the last 30 pounds needed to be comfortable in my skin.I’m not much for journaling. your site is a bit overwhelming. WOW.

2 Likes

I’m in
I’ll be fasting for 10 days starting now.
My new year’s resolutions are:
1.focus on shedding all the pounds I put on during lockdown
2.Save as much money as I can
@Yasemin

2 Likes

I’m in…no excuses:) Today is Day 1
https://www.waterfastingforum.com/t/keishas-daily-journal/5911

1 Like

Let’s go everyone !!! Day 1

I have a new FREE tool for everyone!!!

I am committing to making YouTube Live videos every day to play my part and motivate you as best as I can if you are unable to join our zoom coaching group!!

Your daily homework is to watch the daily Live videos I post and to leave a comment in the YT video comments to tell me how you’re doing and how you’re feeling! I will reply to every single one of those every day!

Here’s to Day 1 - January 1st, 2021!!!

You guys got this!!!

Hit subscribe button, hit the notification bell, and I will commit to making YouTube Live videos daily around 10pm EST!!! So show up live OR watch the video later and leave a note in the comments to tell me how you’re doing!

BOOM!!

5 Likes

I’m in! No excuses!

Goals for January

• 2 meals a week (usually Wednesdays and Saturdays)
  • lose 25lbs
  • complete Julie Marie’s 30 Day Yoga for Weight Loss Challenge

Goal for 2021

• lose 100lbs
  • maintain with alternate day fasting
1 Like

I’m in. No excuses.
No alcohol for 90 days.
Goal is OMAD and rolling 48s.
Lots of water.

2 Likes

I’m in, no excuses.

Want to fast for next 10 days (3rd to12th Jan 2020)

Resolutions:-

1. Reduced upto 15 kg and maintain it
  2. Passing CA Final exam with flying colours
3 Likes