January 1st NO BULLSHIT Accountability Group

I’m in, no excuses!
14 days

1. make peace with food and body
  2. meditate regularly
  3. fasting 1 week por months
3 Likes

Cant wait I’m planning on doing (4)- 7 day fast consecutively , I just hope I won’t get an upset stomach because I want to take a hair vitamin while on the fast to prevent hair loss.

1 Like

What vitamin do you take for your hair?

1 Like

I have been here before, Every month is the month I say I am going to do 14days+ And yet I have never made it past 7 days. The last 3 weeks have been the worst my diet has been, smoking, eating trash, and once again I am ready for this coming Jan 1st challenge. I am laughing because I know it;s the same ole story but this time I have no excuses. I have to beat my 7 day record. I am going to realistic and not say 14 days.

The only incentive I have right now is that in the UK we just had a complete lockdown so my plans for the gym next week are out of the window. I have no choice but to fast.

I wish everyone good luck - I can’t see any bigger motivator than Jan 1st. Many are going to smash it :muscle:

4 Likes

I’m in, no excuses!!

1 Like

I’m in, no excuses!

I want to do rolling 72’s:

Main new year’s resolutions are:

1. work on fitness

2.Improve my food habits

Journal: Vasavi- Daily Journal

2 Likes

Exactly!!! When you all take your before pictures:

Be positive and love yourself!!

Think like this! It’s just about thanking your body right now for making you the compassionate, strong, sexy badass that you are now!!! With the amazing personality and kindness that you have and saying, “thank you dear gut for shaping my character, I am now ready to shed the gut, and keep my kind personality and be compassionate towards others with similar struggles and insecurities as me!”

Hello,

I am in.

1. Start with 7 day WF
    2.lose 50lbs by June
    @Yasemin
1 Like

READY EVERYONE???

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: 2021 HERE :clap:t2: WE :clap:t2: GO :clap:t2:

3 Likes

I’m in, no excuses.
I want to fast 30 days.

1. i want to lose weight
  2. i want to take control of what i eat so that i can show myself and everybody else that food doesn’t define me
  3. i want to love mye body from inside and outside

I’m also in no excuse

1 - I’m in, no excuses!
2 - Till I get to my goal weight finally - likely 30 days
3 - 3 New Year’s resolutions: be confident, strong and courageous

2 Likes

I’m in, no excuses! I would like to complete a 14 day water fast. My aims include getting my self esteem back (which has been non-existent for at least 3 years), reduce the anxiety that is exacerbated by my weight issues and finally have the confidence to get back out there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in, no excuses.

I’m going to take it one week at a time.

But here are my goals for the new year:

• [ ] 110-115 lbs
  • [ ] 50,000 steps 5 days a week
  • [ ] walk dogs everyday
  • [ ] complete 75 Hard
  • [ ] start Master’s Degree?
  • [ ] gym at 5:30am on work days
  • [ ] 2 week fast
  • [ ] 1000 Move Ring goal daily
  • [ ] disconnect from social media for as long as I can
1 Like

My goal is 14 days.

1. no sugar 90/10
  2. build my self esteem from inside out
  3. revisit my love for Bikram :woman_in_lotus_position:t2:
  4. find my purpose again♥️
    I AM IN NO BULLSHIT!!
1 Like

I’m in no excuses, I’m committed to 20 days, my goals for 2021 is get my work schedule organized, buy a house and yoga 5 days a week

3 Likes

I’m in … no excuses ! OMAD!! PowerWalks 30 minutes LOTS OF WATER :sweat_drops: Adding WATER FASTING FOR MY HEALTH! Embracing 2021 with a New positive set of mind​:mask::kissing_closed_eyes::wink::hugs::upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’m in, no excuses!

1. Complete a 90 day Water and Daniel fast combo.
  2. Increase my walking plan to 10 mi. a day. by end of Jan and 20 mi by end of the year.
  3. Stop doubting myself, find/use/monetize my gifts, purpose, and talents to create my own revenue streams and own my time.
2 Likes

DAY 1: Lesson 1

Homework of the day:
Set up your “Fasting Stickies” and take a photo and post here in the thread!

Instructions for Fasting Stickies:

(If you don’t have stickies, be creative! Cut pieces of paper, put it in your planner, let’s go!)

5 Likes

I’m in, No Excuses!
Looking to fast for a minimum of 40 but depending on how I feel possibly longer.
My resolutions are…

1. Get in shape! And become the healthy version of myself that I long to be, so I’m still here when my little man gets older. Diabetes, cancer and heart attacks run in my family… so I need to get ahold of my health now rather than later…
  2. Start my new home decor/vinyl business.
  3. Become more organized… im juggling being a stay at home mom, homeschooling, helping run my husband’s construction business and starting my own business… i really need to become more organized!

Yasemin, thank you so much for being an inspiration to so many of us… I have done several shorter fasts up to 4 days… but I feel like I’m ready to take on a long one and stop making excuses as to why I never can accomplish my goals. Thanks for your no bull shit approach :rofl: its definitely what I need. We all use excuses but little do we realize we are crippling ourself when we do it and really hurting ourselves (health, confidence etc.) By making those excuses… So thank you!:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes