Inna's 21 day progress: June 9th to June 30th, 2020

Every minute of my 1st in my life prolonged water fast I enjoyed and appreciated.

Dear @Yasemin,
Without your personality, your crazy infectious drive and energy, I would not be able to be where I am now.

Thank you for your time helping and inspiring others!

Dear Alipio, @Compdude, thank you for your wisdom and little hearts that you were not lazy to put after each post. You were an invisible knight, supporting a desperate lady! :wink:

And one of the heart warmest THANK YOU to all people who checked my posts, commented and gave me so much boost, accountability. Even despite the fact I was doing this whole thing solo, I always knew that you, dear WATER FASTING FRIENDS are there, supporting, thinking, making 1 minute of your time to cheer me up.

Thank you, all. I really appreciate you being there.

I will be starting my refeed tomorrow, but after that I will continue my journey to better and healthier me.

18 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

You definitely dropped a couple of sizes!

Awesomesauce😍

2 Likes

Awesome job!

2 Likes

Congrats!

Thank you for the shout out as it heaps added motivation for myself to keep striving in learning more and being a pathfinder for everyone.

2 Likes

Congrats.! Keep it up!

2 Likes

I really appreciate your kind words!

Yeah, the next big challenge is to continue with reducing and making smart choices in food. It’s the hardest part not to slip and to maintain a discipline.

I know, I am not going back to what I was…

2 Likes

INCREDIBLE INNA!!! Time for a beautiful refeed now!!! I’ll be joining you with refeed shortly!!! What’s your refeed plan for the week? :sparkling_heart: Make sure you write it down!!!

2 Likes

Sure, I will. I will continue the same style as I was posting in a diary, but shorter. With pictures of the food as well.

2 Likes

Amazing Job!!:heart::heart:

2 Likes

Avocado and bone broth treated me well on the first couple of days.

Just finished cooking another batch of broth this morning.

2 Likes

Wow, you look incredible! Your post is motivating me so much right now. I can’t wait to get to the 21 day mark! Thank you for sharing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How are you going to refeed?

2 Likes

Hi Mira,

I didn’t include avocados. Maybe, will try tomorrow.

I’m doing KETO OMAD.

So far, great feeling of the 1st day of refeed :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, dear Erica! You’re a trooper maybe even more than me!!!

1 Like

Today is day 1 of the refeed.

Check the Refeed rubric. I’m Inna. I posted how I did.

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire: Love this and love your refeed thread!

It’s AMAZING to see the difference in your face! So beautiful! Massive congratulations!

1 Like