I'll just take a seat here for a while

Good morning!

Stayed up as late as I could.

Then woke up at 5am and put on tibetan healing sounds.

It’s been pouring buckets all night.

2 Likes

Congratulations! I can’t believe you’ve fasted 50+ days out of the last 77! So epic!

77 days will hit on the 22nd - but yeah, 4 more days and that goal is done.

So, when I was thinking about the winter solstice goal and having to do another 50 days I thought maybe that’s too many for a 90 days challenge :rofl:.

Obviously I should be able to handle it.:joy:

2 Likes

Great job Miramar!! I always look forward to your posts ! You are the queen bee of nativigating a true fasting “lifestyle” and I’m learning from you ! Thank you :blush:

1 Like

You got this! Looking forward to being a part of the Winter Solstice Challenge!!

1 Like

Good morning!

Always unsure of what to do with myself when I wake up this early.

Laying here in bed grabbing my belly.

I know there’s fat hiding under it as well. And around my back as well.

Just very mindful of it.

Today I’m back to playing the get the laundry done game. It’s very warm here, and some days I change my t-shirt mid day cause the sweat is getting me. Never had this before. Not sure if it’s fasting or perimenopause.

I just take it as a sign that something is burning off and I’m not working out.

2 Likes

Last load of laundry going in the dryer in about an hour.

Went on a mission to find a special red chilli flake to make kimchi. Found it.

Picked up this fancy hawaiian salt. And found the radish I needed. The Asian place I go to has had a really tough time and I’d not been in there since lockdown. Have to go back soon just to help them out.

Decided to go shorts shopping. No luck. Meanwhile my pants were falling off in the store.

I did manage to find some fermentation lids and springs.

Then went to ace hardware as they had a sale on canning jars and I wanted to get some bigger ones. Turns out the sales flyer was created 4 months ago and no one has canning jars as the company can’t even keep up.

I hit a couple more stores, then came home and just got the kimchi put together.

It’s gotta sit about 3 days and then into the fridge for a couple weeks.

Frustrated about the shorts situation. Will try some new stores tomorrow.

2 Likes

Good morning :high_brightness:

And the new scale aka fat scale) is even below 175.

Back to napping.

2 Likes

Confession time.

My stomach was feeling a bit off last night. I went for a pickle juice. Had a cup of bone broth, and then some olives and veggies. And a piece of 85 percent cocoa.
I have spanked myself appropriately.
My tummy feels better but my head is now off today.:crazy_face:

A bit of a break in the fast but picking right back on as I only have one more day left for my Fall challenge, and would like to get these other last minute fasting days done and try to stay under this 172. We can call it OMAD or a micro refeed. Very happy with the progress.

I’m sure I can get quickly back to some autophagy.

Didn’t make it out yesterday. But definitely need to find my chicken feet today as I take a couple of days to prepare my broth.

1 Like

Good Morning!

Here’s what’s left of the tack on fast:

Fall challenge completed!

Getting a whiff of 169. I have some eating plans in place this upcoming week so not sure if I’ll see it any sooner than 2 weeks.

1 Like

Broke my fast earlier late afternoon.

Had some of the broth batch I have in the crock pot. Some olives, 2 avocados, and tried some sangria watermelon. And then a couple of sf jello and had to taste the knockoff oreos I ordered (no HFCS). And I am full.

Craving having salad, so having a meal tomorrow with salad stuff that needs to be used, and maybe some soup and quinoa.

Working on finishing a planter for my porch tomorrow as I have seeds I’ve been wanting to get going.

That’s all. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good morning!

Enjoying my cup of coffee.

We are declaring today a light meal day. Going to pay attention to not eat too late and get back to fasting this evening.

Going to finish up some projects and re-up supplies. Also beginning to give more thought to my tobacco cut down starting on Tuesday.

I’m excited and realizing I will need to really focus the next 3 months. I’ve been smoking for 30 years. I want to be able to control it better. Between this and fasting it’s going to be a heck of a challenge. I’m good when I spend time in stores and such. I am busy enough I don’t think about it.

50lbs kick off in weight loss is good, but I know I have even greater potentials I’ve not tapped into. I really want to create a completely new me for next year. I want to have great memories when I reflect on this year as opposed to the turmoil bubbling around me.

We all create our own realities. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Been working on my plant stand. Had to do my own tension pole thing. Very pleased with the results!

Now I’m just waiting for the rain to stop so I can spray paint the breakstones.

2 Likes

Good morning!

172 still today, although I’m going to have to discipline myself better as I was snacking quite a bit all day yesterday.

I did end the night well with a giant salad with salmon but it was way too late to be eating.

I still have some salad left today.

Having morning coffee now.

What I should do is have my giant late lunch and then fast myself until Tuesday to the new challenge.

I got my new batch of bone broth chilled! I’ll drop some photos here later. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good morning!

172.5. I’m quite elated I’ve been able to hold things not just under the 177 but even under 175.

Kept it to one meal and a snack within a six hour window yesterday. Had my leftover salad and added some steak.

Snack was beet pickled eggs I’d made.

I’m in the mood for brunch and a bloody mary today.

I may have to go on a bloody mary mix run.

Oh! A bloody bull! Has bone broth in it. Will take away the “you’re not fasting today” guilt. :rofl:

Going to get my list together.

2 Likes

@Miramar How ya doing?

The post above sums it up.

I’m good! More head screwing back on today.

179.5 :astonished::roll_eyes::joy:

Had a baby fight with myself about creamy coffee this morning, but sticking to water today.

Amazing how fast I can make that scale jump in the wrong direction.

Sometimes it’s not great being a really good cook.

Laundry in the washer.
Then going to get my stickies up in the bathroom.
And going to get things done today. No time to be eating and snacking and cooking.

I have a goal for 3 months from now and I need to do this for me.

I have a mini dinner party this Thursday, and then going to allow for something around halloween and Thanksgiving.

Otherwise the fasting and bone broth starring refeeds are in order.

2 Likes

It’s water weight… don’t even worry about it! You got this, :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

From your mouth to my stomach’s ears🤣.

1 Like

Woot! Got my clock in place.

Laundry in the dryer and will have ample towels and clothes to sweat this gain out.

Corned beef out of the freezer and into the fridge to thaw for Thursday crock pot extravaganza.

Next stop, straighten up bathroom and get massive sticky wall up.

2 Likes