I am 5 pounds away from my Goal weight officially 140 pounds from 305 it will be 8 months May 15

Showcase your before and after photo to inspire other members!

30 Likes

AMAZINGGGG look at you!!!

1 Like

Thanks :blush: for the support and encouragement. You’re very amazing and thanks for this platform

2 Likes

So proud of you! I need to lose weight this year. You are an encouragement. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

That figure girl!!! Wow you are inspirational indeed. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks I appreciate the support

2 Likes

You’re welcome and definitely you got this :clap:

3 Likes

Looking amazing. Well done for the consistency and hard work! Wow!

@Nante! Wow, you were glowing before but now…your transformation is unbelievable! Totally inspiring especially as I’m just on the start of my journey. What was your fasting schedule like?

2 Likes

Good morning gorgeous I actually recorded everything about my journey on YouTube. Health Is Wealth Fasting Lifestyle. Thanks for the encouragement :kissing_heart: I know you can and will succeed

4 Likes

Hi, I have just subscribed, just approaching the end of day 7, and plan on continuing. You are an inspiration dear. All the best.

3 Likes

I agree with the others; you totally glow! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your inspirational pics! :tulip:

Hi, Wow,wow and WOW. How did you do? Can you advice me and help me?

Truly amazing, you are exuding health and vitality. Keep up the good work!

¡¡Wow!! ¡¡Felicidades!! :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::clap:t2:

You look amazing, what are u doing to lose the weight?