Here I am again…21 day water fast. Start date 20th of February 2023

Hey everyone! I’m starting my water fast tomorrow (just found out it’s a new super moon) and plan on going at least 21 days. I’ve started watching @Yasemin videos again, bought a butt ton of sticky notes and am going to journal my journey as much as I can. I’m seriously at my wits end with myself and contemplating WLS, ugh. For January, I did Veganuary (I was already vegetarian) and also did Dry January. Day 19 into February and I’m back to my old habits and feeling like absolute crap again. I felt so amazing in January but couldn’t shift the weight. I know I just need a solid reset to get my gut healed once and for all. I plan on scheduling at least colonic hydrotherapy and will do light exercise (walking or yoga). I want to get off the prescribed acid reflux meds and gain confidence in myself again. Currently, I’m 5’8, 235lbs. My ultimate goal weight is 135lbs. My in between goal weight is 160-180lbs. Looking forward to making friends here as well as we cheer each other all on this journey! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi again! I have seen some of @Yasemin videos. Nice idea with the postit notes…I forgot about that. I will get mine out, too. Veganuary…lol hadn’t heard of that before! I failed at dry january, but I will be able to accomplish that now. Looking forward to feeling better :blush:
So my car has been at Subaru and Les Schwab back and forth for 2.5 months now (it has been a mess since a drunk driver hit me in August). My work is 2 miles from where I live, so I have been walking as much as possible, 4-8 miles most days. And that with an eating window of 3pm-9pm, and drinking electrolyte water, tea, and coffee has helped me shed a lot of weight. I don’t know how much exactly, but I have gone down a couple pants sizes. The last time I checked my weight it was 255? I got all the way up to 292 :flushed: at one point! It is silly that my car had to be inaccessible for me to finally get more exercise :joy: It has made me feel a ton better about myself even though I still have plenty more to go.
So here’s to making each day count, and finding grace within ourselves for not being perfect…perfection, if that exists, is probably boring anyways!

2 Likes

Yes got this!!! :fire::fire::fire: What goes up must come down!!! Sometimes the universe sends us messages to make us get active again!!! Let’s go!!!