Gotta Lose 25kgs for my wedding in December!

Need GoodLuck!!!

1 Like

You can do it…good luck​:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

You can do it ! What is your plan ?
With a 10 days fast you can lose around 10 kilos depending on your starting weight.

1 Like

I love you for saying the sweetest thing to me, Melanie :heart: My starting weight is 100.3 kgs. I am going on a 24 days fast. Last day would be 01st Dec. My target goal is 75kgs. Please pray for me! Thanks a ton! God Bless you

Thanks a ton, Rima!!! May God Bless you too with whatever on this planet you desire :pray:

That’s a great goal Manasi! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding too. No matter what your end result, you’ll be beautiful :heart:

How is it going so far for you? Stay strong. You will make a beautiful bride…

It’s going really, well…Rima…I’m feeling light and energetic …what I have concluded is that the first three days are super torturous but from the fourth day on you feel on top of the world…I’m on day 5 and have lost 4 kgs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow…so sorry…i just saw your reply. 4 kgs in 5 days is not bad at all. Great job. You should be proud of yourself. Keep going. Im sure you will reach your goal for your wedding. Take care.

I hope you are still staying strong.

Hey Rima… YESS, I AM :smile: … it’s my day 11…Wish me luck…:hugs::innocent: Your wishes did work!

Wow…good job… I’m sure its going to be so worth it in the end. Stay strong and you should be proud of yourself. Have you lost more weight?..