Gail’s 20 Day Water Fast

Showcase your before and after photo to inspire other members!

i’m so glad I found this group to support my water fasting goals. This is my first water fast which I started to drop weight and for health reasons. Took my first before and after picture this morning on day four, I was amazed at the results. I’m gonna stay focused and keep pushing as much as I can. I had a few rough days but feeling excellent today so will be working out a little bit more. I’ve always struggled with my weight and my will power but with everybody here the motivation is great. I’m hoping to keep dropping the weight and still feeling great. Keep up the good work everybody.

18 Likes

Congratulations on your success so far!
You got this!

2 Likes

Amazing girl!!!

How do you feel mentally? Literally when you make it past day 4-5 you’ll see how much easier it gets! So proud of you!

4 Likes

Congrats on staying the course! The 1st 3 to 5 days are the hardest.

I’m on Day 4 also of my new 21-day water fast. If you’re looking for info and tips you may want to check out my Daily Journal, S2E2 21-Day Water Fast Journal. Just a suggestion.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the support, Yon inspired me for sure. I have more energy than ever before plus I’m in a great mood. I’m amazed :blush: I’m gonna keep going

1 Like

Thank you Ann

1 Like

Wow, your more energetic, & feel better than before
Lovely :hugs:
Best of luck

2 Likes

Amazing results Gail! Super inspiring, way to go!

2 Likes

I’m so upset with myself I was so hungry I had 4 pieces of a sushi roll🤦🏻‍♀️ Hope it doesn’t mess up my Ketosis too bad. I woke worked out and of course still pushing my water fast for the full 20 days.

Sorry, hate to break the bad news but the sushi roll probably raised your insulin level which stops the production of the hormone glucagon. Glucagon is the signal to the body to start and maintain ketosis. Our bodies can only run on one of two modes: energy storage (when we eat) or using that stored energy (burning the fat).

So you’re back at square one.

But that’s fine. You’re building up your fasting muscle. Learn from it and you’ll be better prepared to go for a longer fast.

5 Likes

Oh my god…you can definetely tell you lost weight…brill!!!

3 Likes

Thank you I’m trying! Started my fast back up today since I got such great results

3 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement. Started back up today

4 Likes

Don’t worry, most of us are in learning process, that’s what this group is all about ! Supporting each other when we fail, so let’s start again
I baked cookies n Mac n cheese for my nephews today n I so wanted to eat ! If nothing just a bite but then I will have to start my ketosis, Autophagy & immune regeneration process all over again n I don’t want to go through this again n again
I have broke my fast many times before,
But this time I am stronger :grin:
Best of luck to you :heart:

6 Likes

Exactly!! You have your entire life to eat it anyway right? :smiley:

3 Likes

How are you feeling today? <3 I’m so impressed with you! You’re really doing a phenomenal job! Huge Huge Huge difference!

1 Like

Exactly, once you are past the hungry stage, you don’t want to do anything that should put you back into that stage. I just tell myself, “I can have that after my refeed is complete!” This works well.

1 Like