From OBESE to Normal BMI! Pictures!

One day at a time! Slow and steady wins the race!

62 Likes

What a dramatic difference! So inspiring! I love that you are willing to be vulnerable and share your progress.

7 Likes

Wow I’m so happy for you! I can’t wait to be in control of my life/weight

3 Likes

Thank you Rebecca! We’re here to help one another out! That’s what makes us human, so I want to spread as much awareness and help as many people feel good in their skin as I can! Thank you for joining me on this journey, I am looking forward to seeing your mental & physical transformation too! <3

7 Likes

You will! Just keep visualizing your goal and telling yourself positive affirmations every day!

6 Likes

Wow that’s amazing progress!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see your progress over the next couple months! You can do this, your journal was beautiful! Bookmark it and come journal every day!

2 Likes

Ohhh girl, me too! I decided to get involved with your world because I really like your personality, or what can be seen of you through your videos, post etc. You’re so real! And yes, cute :slight_smile: What I mean by that is you’re beautiful, passionate and you have a good healthy dose of give a damn. I turn 35 in January 2nd. I want to enter this phase of my life smokin’. I am on the cusp of self actualization, I’m excited! And I am excited to do this with you and the community you are bringing together.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for all your incredibly kind words Rebecca! I just really want to help enlighten people who need that lifeline of someone guiding them out of the dark cloud I feel like I used to be trapped in! My biggest thing is just showing people that it’s possible and giving them the tools and constant motivation to get there! Yes!!! Can’t wait until January 2nd! :smiley: (Funny enough, that’s my pup’s birthday too, so I love January 2nd, and my mom is the 1st!) I’m SO happy that you’re on the cusp of self-actualization, this whole journey is so mental and water fasting will help you see the light because you’ll do so much reflecting! I hope you made yourself a daily journal post in the daily journal section!!!

7 Likes

I’m the girl on the left right now… Plus a little more! This is inspiring… I need to be the girl on the right and don’t think I should have to wait 2 to 3 years to see it happen! I know this can happen now! One step at a time!! Thank you for sharing! :pray:

3 Likes

One step at a time, we got this!!!

2 Likes

Wow!! How long did it take you to achieve this, beautiful? Trust me you’re godsent to me …this forum gives me so much confidence now. It’s my day 1.

2 Likes

How long did it take you to transform your body?

1 Like

It took just over a year and I’m not done yet! I went in chunks like:
225 to 215
then
215 to 200
then
200 to 185 - Plateau’d here for over 3 months uhhh
then 185 to 165 - 21 day water fast
then I went down a bit more but sitting around 160’s now! :slight_smile:

It’s a nice slow and steady process!

9 Likes

Yasemin, what do I do if I get a lot of gass in this process?

Was it all via water fasting and then very careful eating during the breaks?

I failed my water fast on day 3 I got a really bad headache and leg pain after the day before MMA training do you think I should of fought through it or just of not trained

Hi! Actually MOST was through OMAD + Keto over the course of the year and then once I got to 185 I broke my 3-4 month plateau with water fasting! For long-term sustainability, I recommend OMAD Intermittent Fasting + Keto/Low Carb as a lifestyle!

2 Likes

That’s okay, it’s definitely tough to train during water fasting which is why I opt out! What you can do is that you can train during OMAD (Intermittent Fasting) if that’s more sustainable for you <3

4 Likes

Couldn’t agree more on the slow and steady path though my goals combined with my personality dictated a different path for success.

3 Likes