Fastmas challenge day 1 - post your fastmas calendar!

Post your FASTMAS calendar here!

What is your plan for today - DAY 1?

Have you created your daily journal at waterfastingforum.com/c/daily-journal yet? Do it now! <3

Happy FASTMAS DAY 1

TODAY’S VIDEO IS UPLOADING NOW - STAY TUNED IN 45 min! <3

3 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement! Heres my plan for December— so two things of note: I don’t have anything planned for the 9th and 10th, those are going to be TBD because I am traveling those days/ and I know they will be unpredictable. Then! I saw that you are doing a 5 day water fast and I want to commit to that with you! I have never gone past 47 hours but I know if I can do that then I can do this! Then I tried planning after that twice and I couldnt come up with a good plan after that so I am hoping by day or 5 of the water fast, if I make it that far I will be able to extend it through the weekend ideally or if I am feeling good enough extend it for a couple weeks, does that make sense? Hope its okay to do it this way, I just think if I made an official plan to eat that next day I would just eat after working so hard to get to that point! thanks !

Bri

2 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

I don’t have a printer at home hence I draw my own calendar for this month. Wrote down all my plans and I will make sure i follow it closely this time! Thanks yasemin for the encouraging video and plans! More Pep talk videos for this month ok? I got a 10-day fast to tide through from 4th December. Wish me luck!! :heart:

1 Like

1 Like

Black X represent one day down in the books. I will only be breaking my fast 4 days out of the month. I asked God to help me through 7 days, and if all goes well take me further on. I know I can do this. This isn’t my first rodeo. Cheers to ending the year strong!!

2 Likes

Will be eating 3 meals every week till the 31st of December. Currently fasting now till Sunday.

1 Like

Starting over and working at not letting stress get to me this month.

2 Likes

Here is my Fastmas calendar! I start 12/2/19 today.
20191202_081207|690x335

Let’s do this! :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I LOVE THIS!!! Best stickers ever!

Great plan!!!

You got this!!! :smiley:

Yes!!! Hows today going? <3

I love it! <3

Love how you did it digitally! How’s your day going?

:two_hearts:

2 Likes

i like your last 3 boxes! i want to try to incorporate more plant based days in my diet as well.

Thank you! I figure its harder to break what I have planned if its typed out like this! my day has been good! I ate very low carb for me (not quite keto yet but getting there at about 56 grams!) I know keto is not technically fasting but since you use it Id love to see more about how its helped you get into fasting easier !