FASTING STICKIES - Post your pictures!

Hi everyone :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:

What is are “FASTING STICKIES”?

Fasting Stickies are a system that I came up with to turn water fasting into a game… THE FASTING GAME. It’s a system where you split up your fast into several chunks to make the mental burden of an extended fast more bearable whilst also having a nice visual on your fridge/wall/mirror to look at on a daily basis as you work towards a goal!

You take the post it’s and organize them into however amount of days you would like to aim for, and colour code them by phase or by “chunk”.

I like to split them up like this:

Day 1-3
Day 4-5
Day 6-7
Day 8-10
Day 11-14
Day 15-21
Day 22-28
Etc.

Each block above can be a different colour and all you need to focus on is getting through 1 block of colour at a time and getting through each milestone! :sparkling_heart::pray:

Here is a YouTube video with instructions to explain “FASTING STICKIES”. Be the project manager or your journey to health, and make it into a goal-oriented keep your achieve success once and for all!!! :heart_eyes:

Link: https://youtu.be/rAJ-Trnssys

I would love it if you could share your photos on INSTAGRAM and also in the thread below, and tag me @ypiyale and @fastforward_tohealth as well as use the following hashtags so we can find each other: #fastingstickies #fastforwardtohealth #waterfastingparty

:sparkling_heart::pray: HAPPY FASTING

Share this game with your friends to help them succeed and post your fasting stickies down below in this thread (and on Instagram!)

2 Likes

3 Likes

The three stacked on each other were day 1,2,3 with the weight written on them

3 Likes

You’re so cute and you look so cozy!! I love it!

1 Like

5 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Love it!!

2 Likes

Not a glamorous pic. But you guys are like family. Figure you can stomach it. Especially if you’re on a fast

2 Likes

Love it!! :sparkling_heart: