Fasting for 17 hours so far :)

Today in Australia is Ash Wednesday ( Lent), I have been fasting since yesterday 4:55pm I have been fasting for 17 hours and 40 mins, this is the longest i have stuck to it for, i had a moment of weakness i thought about ordering subway i almost went to press pay but i didn’t i decided not to. I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow, going to see if he will monitor me for Lent, if not i am still going to fast, but i would like his blessings on it because i feel its safest to have his help with it? since i have type 2 diabetes? Please pray for me to keep going i am doing 60 days at the moment, I need to do this for my health, i just got to i am obese and just need to lose weight and get healthy. So far so good i am sticking with it.

3 Likes

@briannajade1981 if you hit the “reply” arrow, you can keep 1 thread and keep replying instead of always starting new threads! That way you can click into your thread and always see what’s up instead of looking for all your journals!

You got this!

Just reply to this thread instead of creating a new one!! :slight_smile:

Your in my prayers, briannajade 1981. Congratulations on making 17 hours. :rose:
May the Lord lead you and give you wisdom for this fast.

Good luck!