Fast Into FALL

Good morning!

We are in the home stretch.

I have one more Fasting day to complete here and that’s it!

Broke my 10 day side challenge last night but still going to work on doing another 4 days left of that.was happy to get 6 clean all water days in.

I need to stay under the 177 as far as this challenge goes. Confident I can hold up to that through Tuesday.

1 Like

This comment is going to be unnecessary :slightly_smiling_face:but Im not gonna lie, these posts about chicken feet make me feel like :nauseated_face:… the talk about scooping up the thick broth … ugh .and it appears many others are interested ??? .i can’t think of anything more :nauseated_face: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol. You never cooked bone broth down and put in the fridge and see a jelly layer on top? Or have that form after chilling a rotisserie chicken?

It all melts right back down. It’s got so much collagen in it and is a million times better than the watery broth at the store.

1 Like

Good morning all!

I did it! I hit all my Fall challenge goals!

Holy crap! I fasted 50 days in the last 77. I’m completely nutters.

I feel great today! I’m so grateful. I’m so happy I started when I did.

Today I’m at 171. I’ve held under the 177 for 5 days.

Woot!

4 Likes

Congratulations Miramar!!! So inspiring !! :clinking_glasses::slightly_smiling_face::bouquet:

1 Like

Good Morning!

After nibbling all day yesterday I’m still holding at 172 - but sometimes it takes a couple of days for weight to reappear.

Talking myself into starting back into a couple more days fasting after a giant lunch. I will say I am impressed with myself keeping things under 177 all week. I need more maintenance confidence building.

1 Like

Good morning all!

Happy last day of summer!

I am content with my progress during this last challenge.

Today is a day of rest for me.

See you all at the kick off tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Miramar, I am so proud of you for completing so many days of fasting and reaching all your goals for this challenge. Congratulations! You’re an inspiration!!

I never quite got back on track after my vacation. I’m doing OMAD on work days and I’m a mess the days I’m not working. Oh well; I’ll keep trying. Moving on to the next challenge…

My birthday is in a month. My goal is 12 days of fasting and 5 lbs gone by my birthday.

2 Likes