Fast Into FALL

Still alive! YaY! :rofl:

Feeling a million times better today and ready to fast.

Going shopping for shorts on sale.

I hope they allow trying on in the store.

We are into crunch time now. Feeling compelled to push myself a bit harder this week.

It’s me against, well me😂.

I need to get 7 more Fasting days in.

Committing to two more this week but depending on how I feel I might have to go for 3 or 4 in a row to feel some definitive progress.

Anywhere past 3 days seems to shake the weight off.

I have projects to complete over the next 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Hey all!

I have 6 days left here, and tacked on extra and banging out consecutive.

This elevator is going down! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Did I not update today?

176.5 still.

I went heavy on the water yesterday, was up several times to relieve my bladder. It’s gotta go at some point.

I keep grabbing my stomach. I can’t wait till I go to grab it and it’s not such a lump.its there when I sit down. I can still rest my arm on it. Reminder that I have a ways to go.

2 Likes

Good Morning!

Only 4 committed Fasting days left for this challenge for me!

We started this challenge at the 77 day mark and I’d committed to fasting how much :rofl:???

Holy crap.

I mean, I’m going to finish and even tacking on as I’m in day 4 of a ten day - but holy crap.

I’ll have fasted over 50 days in the last 77.

Some dirty days as well.

And I’m only 1 lb today away from my 50lb mark.

Woot!

174 today.

4 Likes

50 lbs!! AMAZING work!

2 Likes

49 technically.

I will see 50 before this week ends. :grin:

1 Like

Good morning!

3 Fasting days left for me for this challenge. And time to spare.

I should probably round up the measurements for good measure. LOL, get it? :rofl:

I miss coffee right about now.

2 Likes

2 days of Fasting left on this challenge.

Woohoo!

And we are in the last week stretch!

2 Likes

172!! look at you go!!!

1 Like

Had a micro fight with my head this morning. All about having a dirty coffee. I laid on bed long enough to resolve it and slap myself back to reality. :joy:

Right now I’m preparing some beet pickled eggs for refeed. They need to sit in the fridge a few days.

And want to get out shopping for some chicken feet.

Managed to get the last laundry load in the dryer this morning and get a tent loaded into my car.

Meaning to start a task list. I’m feeling lazy.

2 Likes

You have great willpower. Those battles in the mind are the worst.

Where do you get Chicken Feet? I’ve never seen them in the store… are the better for broth?

They are the BEST for broth. It chills to gelataneous. Then scoop into ziplocks and freeze.

Walmart and Thriftys have them here. I can custom order from Publix too.

Freaky to cook. but filter the broth while still warm and dispose the bones out asap.

I cooked overnight in the crockpot.

2 Likes

Good morning!

We are in the home stretch.

I have one more Fasting day to complete here and that’s it!

Broke my 10 day side challenge last night but still going to work on doing another 4 days left of that.was happy to get 6 clean all water days in.

I need to stay under the 177 as far as this challenge goes. Confident I can hold up to that through Tuesday.

1 Like

This comment is going to be unnecessary :slightly_smiling_face:but Im not gonna lie, these posts about chicken feet make me feel like :nauseated_face:… the talk about scooping up the thick broth … ugh .and it appears many others are interested ??? .i can’t think of anything more :nauseated_face: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol. You never cooked bone broth down and put in the fridge and see a jelly layer on top? Or have that form after chilling a rotisserie chicken?

It all melts right back down. It’s got so much collagen in it and is a million times better than the watery broth at the store.

1 Like

Good morning all!

I did it! I hit all my Fall challenge goals!

Holy crap! I fasted 50 days in the last 77. I’m completely nutters.

I feel great today! I’m so grateful. I’m so happy I started when I did.

Today I’m at 171. I’ve held under the 177 for 5 days.

Woot!

4 Likes

Congratulations Miramar!!! So inspiring !! :clinking_glasses::slightly_smiling_face::bouquet:

1 Like

Good Morning!

After nibbling all day yesterday I’m still holding at 172 - but sometimes it takes a couple of days for weight to reappear.

Talking myself into starting back into a couple more days fasting after a giant lunch. I will say I am impressed with myself keeping things under 177 all week. I need more maintenance confidence building.

1 Like

Good morning all!

Happy last day of summer!

I am content with my progress during this last challenge.

Today is a day of rest for me.

See you all at the kick off tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Miramar, I am so proud of you for completing so many days of fasting and reaching all your goals for this challenge. Congratulations! You’re an inspiration!!

I never quite got back on track after my vacation. I’m doing OMAD on work days and I’m a mess the days I’m not working. Oh well; I’ll keep trying. Moving on to the next challenge…

My birthday is in a month. My goal is 12 days of fasting and 5 lbs gone by my birthday.

2 Likes