Done it before. Let's do it again

Showcase your before and after photo to inspire other members!

The way I’ve always looked. 40 lbs over weight. Recently I’ve taken my health more seriously. Fasting has been THE BEST thing for me.
This is me after a “Healthy Wage” challenge.
Thinner than when I was in the Army.

And I’m going to get thinner!!! Lower Blood pressure, more chin-ups, less circulation problems, more mobility and function, more sanity :wink:

1 Like

Well you’ve inspired me!

Having a cup of green tea when I want chocolate!!!

1 Like

How long did it take you to lose the pounds difference shown in these pictures? How long have you maintained/progressed?

1 Like

So… this “before” picture was probably 20 years ago, when I could not have been more clueless about my blood pressure, and aches and pains, illnesses just seemed normal and unavoidable. In that picture I’m probably 185. Then, about 10 years ago I got “healthy” and looked fit by working out and the “Body for Life” six small meals daily plan. Since then I’ve gained and lost probably 5000 lbs in a never-ending struggle, and I’ve given up many times. My Body Mass Index says I should be 145 lbs, according to https://www.calculator.net/ideal-weight-calculator.html. That “after” picture is me at 153, after working out that day in a sweat suit so I could win a contest. This was mid-2021. Since then I’ve never even come close to 150. My typical weight loss efforts are fasts, usually 2 days, followed by 2 or 3 days of Papa John’s and licorice. Currently I’m 171. I’ve just NEVER had anyone in my life who cared.