DECEMBER 2019 FASTMAS Challenge!

Hi Guys,

As you all know 2020 is approaching quickly and thanksgiving is right around the corner for anyone living in the US.

This time, I wanted to launch a new challenge called the FASTMAS Challenge (you know on YouTube how they have VLOGMAS, I want to launch FASTMAS).

Details:

• Comment in this thread and create yourself a 2019 FASTMAS Daily journal and name is “[YOUR NAME]'s FASTMAS December 2019 Daily Journal”
  • Make sure you are following on facebook
  • If I don’t have your email, send me an email at fastforwardtohealth@gmail.com
  • Add "fastforwardtohealth@gmail.com to your EMAIL LIST to make sure you don’t miss any of our emails! (Important!)
  • Comment as a reply to this post if you’re in!

Challenge:

• This challenge will be about making a plan for yourself for December and sticking to it even if you have work events, holiday festivities and christmas parties.
  • You will need to do some pre-planning for December and schedule them into your December FASTMAS Challenge Calendar.
  • Once you have planned out your social events, you can plan your OMAD (Intermittent Fasting) as well as any shorter extended water fasts that you would like to complete in December - this challenge is flexible to accommodate everyone in December while making sure you have fun, enjoy festivities but ALSO avoid gaining tons of weight by making good choices (and stopping yourself from ALWAYS saying yes to treats and goodies)!

Stay Tuned!!!

MORE DETAILS TO COME!

1 Like

I am 100% in!! The only hiccup is that after my last fast I permanently shut down all social media :rofl: so, I don’t have Facebook anymore.

That being said, I’ll be here, and I’ll share my personal plan with you on Patreon! The goal is to hit my target weight on or before December 31st, and to do no more than OMAD (keto) through the end of this year -save Thanksgiving and Christmas where I’m allowing myself a few (healthy) sweet treats.

Here we go! Let’s finish strong :grin::dancer:t2::raised_hands:t3::two_hearts:

3 Likes

I am sooooo in. I’ve just been diagnosed with Chiari malformation, neuro issues. I’ve noticed that when I fast my symptomes almost disepear. It’s amazing how I fonction better and Keto is a big part as well. I’ve fell off the wagon today. Exactly what I should not do to try to fix or help my brain. I need this group to stay motivated and positive. Thanks Yasemin!!!

3 Likes

Im Soo In ! Im Currently On Day 1 Fasting Til The Day Before Thanksgiving… I Want To Fast For 15 Days Every Month… At Least Try Too LOL

1 Like

Thats a really good idea. I want to try 21 days, but have only completed 6 before.

1 Like

I am in and will do combo of EF and OMAD. I will had completed a 21days fast this month and wouldn’t want to do another long EF so soon

1 Like

I’m in!! :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

I’m in ! Thank you

1 Like

Count me in! :raising_hand_woman:t5:

1 Like

I’m in! ADF+IF for me. :smirk:

1 Like

ugh… ! kick me! I’m in

1 Like

I’m in. Feeling out of control and need to get back in the fasting zone. Thanks!

1 Like

Very excited about this!

1 Like

I’ve gone overboard with stickers lol. Can’t wait to plan tonight even if I already started and know what I want to do :grin:

2 Likes

OMG - tell me about it, my video that I’m posting tomorrow is literally about how I went overboard too LOL and I’ll make a planner video for Friday I think! :smiley: To show you guys my haul!

Hi
I m in :star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes