Day 4 out of 21 - Daily Detailed Water Fast Journal

Most likely, just trying to push through it right now though as I know it’s temporary.

1 Like

Day 11:
Hardest day so far. Started craving all kinds of food today and fruit juices. Felt very weak body wise, but pushed through 2 hour walk. Very cold, in the minuses outside and icy. Had to walk slow and steady. Got exhausted quickly. Drank lots of water. Was able to get the scale I wanted, couldnt go to the store I originally wanted to go to due to personal circumstances which was a lot nearer me than the other, quite annoying and frustrating. Set up the scale and everything so I can try it out tomorrow, hopefully plateau is over by then since I’ve done everything you can do to end one. Very tierd throughout the entire day and low energy. Slept 8 hours and 37 minutes.

2 Likes

I’m so happy for you that you didn’t give up the fast just out of feeling bad. That’s AWESOME! I’m positive that elevated this whole thing up into another level. We simply aren’t used to not eating when we want/ what we want. But you now have this memory to remind exactly how it was, and how it all worked out!!

2 Likes