Christinas fasting journal

Excited to start the year off with a fast! Loved fasting last year and never felt better in my life!

My why is to overcome my food focused mind and addiction.

My how has to do with meal preparation for my family before I started my fast and drinking lots of water. I will not weigh myself before or during because it changes my focus and I have ended fasts sooner when I hit a weight I feel good with.

I’m excited to get my health back on point, removing sugar and processed foods. This fasting detox is the perfect solution and im in!

4 Likes

Its been a good 28 hours so far and I’m feeling good, hungry but ok. My longest fast was 15 days so I’m excited to get past the first 5 days.

I am focused and strong

3 Likes

Way to go! I’m on day 2 and feeling good too.

1 Like

Ok, so today I cooked like a crazy person! Not sure if cooking was my way of being around food or what but I was able to maintain my fast. I feel good and didn’t really battle hunger too much today. Looking forward to my stretch pants not strangling me lol!

1 Like

Doing pretty good, feeling like this hump of hunger is passing. Looking forward to being out of the house and away from the kitchen all day tomorrow! Pushing stone to 20 days!

4 Likes

Ok day 4 complete and I’m doing good, my ears always get plugged so thats annoying but other than that good!

2 Likes

Day 6, definitely struggling but pushing through and so happy that I’m in my office tomorrow for 12 days without a break for food. This will be a good weekend though staying busy

2 Likes

Excited to start another 15 day fast. Been fasting on and off for weight management and honestly because it feels great to give a break to my body and mind with the endless eating.

Lost 18lbs in my last fast, have gain some back with vacations and birthdays but pretty ok with that

Goal this round is to be consistent with exercise the whole 15 days

1 Like