Chickenlittle's Diary Fast (Currently in day 4)

Intro
Hi everyone! I have started my journey of an extended fast. I am only in day 2 and my commitment sometimes waver. But I’m trying to get more support and motivation to go on.
I gained so much weight during quarantine, total 35 lbs.
I am 27yrs old (turning 28 in a few days though)/5’1ft/150lbs before I started my fast.

Why
Funny thing about me is that i actually joined a physique contest, but due to covid it got pushed to next year. So I do have to prep for that eventually after losing and getting back control from food. I’ve always had success and failure when it came to my weight. Ever since I was a child I ate a lot of unhealthy things and in excess. I joined contests to get me moticated to push myself into that zone where I can be fit and healthy.

Long Term and Short Term Goals:

My GW for the fast is : 120lbs
While for my contest is: 106-110lbs

What are some struggles you face or you have faced in the past

I treat myself a littlw too much before when i do lose weight. But I hope with thia fasting I can be at peace with food and only eat a little and more healthy options once my dependency on food goes away.

What is your game plan?
I plan to get a trainer once I’ve lost significant amount of weight and do the slow refeed. I do plan to do my at home workout during my fast to still have definition and be stronger. I know some were able to workout 30 days continuous. But I’ll do my best as I listen to my body.
I have already gotten magnesium, zinc and to come my order of potassium powder.

How do I feel right now?

So day 1 was fairly ok, did my best not to eat.
Since I’m only in day 2 I don’t feel the need to drink salt with my water yet. But after day 4 or 7 I might start drinking salty water with supplements. I’ll see how I feel.
My boyfriend is also visiting so that’s another motivation for me supposedly but sometimes I just feel like I can look over that and just break my discipline.
That’s why I decided to write and document my journey.

Hoping to also make new accountability friends. I’ll post my pics when I hit the gym tomorrow. Our gym is finally open and can be reserved for use. 2 people only. So I’m kinda glad not that many are aware that it’s open so i can still book when it’s open. Hehehe.

How will I feel once I achieve my goal?

I will feel accomplished and finally be able to fit into my pants again. I will be able to wear any of my clothes and clothes off the rack for my size once again and I will feel really confident in my body and show off my figure in the gym once again.

Daily Affirmation

I will not depend my happiness on food.
I will treat my body right and get it into a healthy and light stage that i can easily lift myself up.

3 Likes

I am on day 3 of a 7 day fast. How long are you going?

Hi! I am now currently at the beginning of Day 3. I hope to go for 21 days or more like a full month.

Day 3

Today I weighed in 142.2lbs so I lost a total of 7.2lbs I know mostly water weight butI’m hoping this continues for the first week or 2. I am currently doing Chloe Tings 2020 2 weeks Shred Challenge, of course the low impact version haha. Im glad to have finished day 3 workout without any major problems or difficulties while water fasting.
my workout today

1. walking a bit on treadmill
  2. fullbody+abs+legs and booty
  3. walking and stretching.

My Supplements

I just had a capsule of Magnesium and Zinc then after workout I’m having a glass of potassium and water.
Might have a bit of salt later

Conclusion
So far so good and Ive overcome some very tempting snacks and meals today. Thank you Lord! :pray:

4 Likes

That is amazing!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Cheers to day 4!!! Hows Day 3 going for ya?

1 Like

Weigh in
138.8LBS making ir a total of 10lbs lost

Activity
Walked 4 km on the treadmill today since it’s an active rest day

Feeling
Felt ok this morning but later in the day felt a bit weak and even vomited a bit of water, is this normal?

Supplements
Magnesium, Zinc, about to take some Potassium mixed with pink himalayan salt.

Overall
I almost caved in and wanted to eat some real food. But I will try to rest more tonight and hopefully fall asleep early this time. I do hope I can reach 2 weeks. :grin:

3 Likes