Bone broth / water fast

Hello! this is my first post. I found this forum because I was looking for a community to fast with for accountability and motivation. I however want to do bone broth as well as water. I will be starting this weekend and looking to do a week. Wondering if anyone is interested in fasting with me?

4 Likes

Hello and welcome !
i’ve never tried a fast with bone broth ,but i’ve been interested in doing one.
im in !

2 Likes

If it’s just fat loss you are interested then yes you can go it with bone broth. But if you are after deep healing i.e internal cell regeneration, bone broth may not be optimal

Hey there, I started mine today but I would love for someone to fast with! Going straight into a water fast would be too hard for me right now. You can make your own bone broth or buy it. I have kettle and fire bone broth and the Whole Foods brand. It’s much cheaper to make it yourself, but too inconvenient for me.

1 Like

Bone broth / water is the best option for me right now.

1 Like

I’ve seen the kettle and fire brand in stores before. I have one that I got from aldi that i bought a month ago so I’ll try that.
I’ve watched videos about making it yourself which you’re right is cheaper!
I’ll start this evening after dinner :laughing:

2 Likes

@TinyHands i actually just ordered some electrolyte powder and bone broth, and was planning on starting on the 21st. (i’d do it sooner with you but my wedding anniversary weekend is this weekend :sweat_smile:)

1 Like