April is here...attempting 60 day fast ( naturopath)

Hi , It’s April 1st in Australia. I am going to attempt a 60 day fast. I found a naturopath who is going to monitor me and support me, but i can’t see him til the 6th of April, which isn’t to far away. I am 73.9 kilo’s ( 162.9 lbs) wanting to get down to 55 kilos ( 121 lbs) . here are some pics of me i thought i take some some what bare and dressed. I am doing this to reset my body , to get healing from Type 2 diabetes and to off course lose weight. After i am done doing this, i want to do a vegan or vegetarian diet. I feel at my best eating this way. I am a size 18-20 and want to get to a size 12 like i used to be. I am going to walk at least 30 mins a day, take some vitimins ( Garlic, Metamucil , And a multivitamin and electrolytes) i am allowing myself peppermint or green tea OR some sparkling water which has no sugar or sweeteners in them. I am also going to be chewing gum mostly in the morning as i have a funny taste in the morn when i drink water, i know its weird but it’s true, the gum helps. Here are some pics of me i will take pics weekly. Normally i give up not long after, the most i have done is 20 hours before giving up, So i am looking forward to this month, fresh start. Hoping i can press on. Please wish me luck, i got this i can do it just pep talk to myself hope that helps too. here is some before pics.
IMG_0261 IMG_0262 IMG_0264 me12

1 Like

Wonderful. Happy April :man_shrugging:.
I am impressed that you found a doctor who cares. That’s the ultimate. I tested Binge eating effect on weight gain coming out of a fast. I found that , for me, it took 3 days of fasting to return to my pre-binge weight. I think fasting is MORE common than eating. Best of luck :+1: