April Fasting Challenge

Hi all,

I hope you’re well! @Cate_Alexandra and @Danya, I hope the restarts are feeling strong. I had to restart too-- it can be such a challenge to get in and stay committed, but I’m here brushing off my knees and getting started again as well.

Thanks for sharing the path! Good luck fasting today-- what an honor to join in with Ramadan.

All the best!

1 Like

Day three went well. My weight didn’t climb back up too much from the one day slip. I forgot how cold my feet can get during a fast though! I have two pairs of socks and a heating pad on my icy toes.
Happy fasting!

1 Like

Day 4 is going great! No headache. Just extreme hunger and ice cube feet. I like the hunger though because it tells me that I’m losing weight.
DIET areerarewar

2 Likes

Hey everyone this is my day 1, aiming for the end of April so far I’m feeling pretty good as I’ve been fasting for a while. Will check in routinely

2 Likes

Day 7 almost complete!! I’m proud of myself for getting this far, as its rare for me. Now on the the next 3 day block to achieve the big 10 days!
I’m bored and tired so I may dig out my knitting and find some inspirational videos to watch.

3 Likes

How are you doing Danya?
I want to start a spiritual fast today April 24 2021.
I just got over cancer and am in remission, I think its a great time to clean my body.
Thank you to anyone who would like to support me.

5 Likes

@grammagg, how are you doing? I hope that you are feeling supported, peaceful, and clear in your fast, and I hope it supports your health and well-being!