Alternate Day fasting- 2 months

Hello,

I’m starting (on Valentine’s Day) alternate day water fasting along with liquid fasting 4-5 days out of the week. I just finished a 21 day fast and I want to continue to reap the benefits of my fast. If anyone wants to join me I will do this for two months. Before, my 21 day water fast, I was struggling with obesity and hypertension but I want to permanently rid my body of these illnesses. Let’s go! #challenges-accountability-buddies

2 Likes

Day 1 Valentine’s Day of 60 days
I’m choosing better and establishing a new way of life. I’m to eat things that are the best for me and at the right time for me.

“ The greatest gift I gave to myself is my inner love and growth.” #challenges-accountability-buddies #intermittent-fasting

2 Likes

You can do it :muscle: :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you for the encouragement! This week has been hard but I am seeing changes already. More energy and clarity of thought.

1 Like

Day 5 of 60 days

I haven’t been as consistent in posting this week but I will do my best to check in as much as possible. This helps me stay on top of it.

“ I bounce back quickly, and each time I am stronger.” #challenges-accountability-buddies

2 Likes

Day 6 of 60

“ I am ready to start over and treat myself better.” #challenges-accountability-buddies

2 Likes

Day 8 of 60

“ I am the creator of my day, my weeks, my months, and my years and I chose to create happiness and joy.” #challenges-accountability-buddies

2 Likes

Day 9 of 60

“ I am healing my body and mind in big and little ways every day.” #challenges-accountability-buddies

2 Likes

Day 10 of 60
“ I am excited for the shifts happening in my life.” #challenges-accountability-buddies

1 Like

Day 11 of 60

I have started a pretty intense workout regimen. I stopped weighing because the first week made me want to stop working out because I gained so I’ll start weighing again after the first 30 days.

“ My body deserves to be taken care of so I feed it nourishing food and energizing exercise.” #challenges-accountability-buddies

1 Like

Day 12 of 60

“I am an arrow. The Universe only pulls me back to shoot me forward.” #challenges-accountability-buddies

1 Like

Day 14 of 60

“ I am in the process of becoming the best version of myself.” #challenges-accountability-buddies

1 Like

Day 16 of 60

“ I forgive my past and look forward to my future.”

1 Like

Day 18 of 60

I’m beginning to feel so good and strong. I’ve been working out during the fasting days and it’s making me lose significant inches. Down 2 dress sizes!!!

“I radiate wealth, abundance, and prosperity.” #challenges-accountability-buddies

1 Like

Day 19 of 60

“ I picture my body glowing, growing, healing.” #challenges-accountability-buddies

1 Like

Day 21 of 60
“I must always embrace change, to gain constant self-improvement.” #challenges-accountability-buddies

1 Like

Day 22 of 66

“I am grateful for the person I am and who I am working to become.” #challenges-accountability-buddies

1 Like

Day 23 of 60

“I am learning how to respond to bad thoughts.” #challenges-accountability-buddies

2 Likes

Day 24 of 60

“I am proud of all the bad days I have survived.” #challenges-accountability-buddies

2 Likes

Day 33 of 60

I lost track of logging but I’m still on the journey! I feel so much better, more energy than I have had in years.

“I love myself passionately and unconditionally.” #challenges-accountability-buddies

1 Like