Allie’s Daily Journal 12/23/20

12/23/20: last meal was 8pm. Going to do a 24hr fast into tomorrow (Christmas Eve and Christmas dinner with family) but going to try and keep it clean, Whole Foods plant based! No processed junk.

My Goal for the rest of 2020 and into January 2021 is to eat clean OMAD. Crush my cravings from the processed sweets, salty snacks, and fast food/frozen meals!

Optimal goal is to reach 18-20% body fat!
3-5 days strict clean water fasting would also be beneficial for me. So I can have a cushion for my times of weakness/splurge :woozy_face:

Need to prep my body for future baby and be happy with myself and life. Travel more and live in the moment. And all of it starts with feeling good on the inside through the food we eat and water fasting! I’m so determined.

2 Likes

12/24/20: successful day today! Ate steamed zucchini and squash, Stirfried veggies, and my usual coffee and hot tea. So proud of myself considering company is over and they brought lots of sweets and goodies! :sweat_smile::grimacing: off to bed before I get any other cravings.

2 Likes

01:30am: can’t sleep, cravings…so sucking on icebreakers sours :grimacing:

1 Like

1/1/21: New Year, New Goals!!

Starting my fasting at 0230 am. Worked nightshift, which kept me busy.

1/2/21: mini getaway in the mtns with the hubs. Feeling relaxed and determined still to finish a 3-5day fast, optimally 7!!!

1/3/21: going hiking today. :star_struck: I can’t wait! My favorite hobby is to be out in nature. Still feeling strong. I’ll weigh myself on day 5. Apparently the scale at the dr office was so high, it looked like I gained 5-7lbs in a week! (Although I did have my shoes and jacket full of medical supplies) but still, shouldn’t be up so high! I will update you in a few days. I felt my best when I was back at around 95-98lbs (I’m short so it makes sense). Hoping to sustain around that number and gain some muscle in the right places. Bikini ready for summer 2021!

2 Likes

Mad cravings tonight! :sob: but sipping on my electrolyte water and coffee and sparkling water. Ketones 2.4, FSBS 75. :slight_smile: I can’t wait to weigh myself in 2days!! Please universe, let me fall asleep with my cravings gone! I need to stick to my promise for this New year and achieve my
Highest self.

1 Like

Soo made it to 72hrs but ate real bad for my Refeed :sweat_smile::sob: . Going to do omad today and restart my fast tomorrow. Stay tuned…

1 Like

Day 2 of my fast! Doing good so far. I’m proud of myself for not breaking in the middle of the night like I usually do. Sipped on ACV in hot water. Going to shoot for 3days and if I feel good, 5! Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

high five for proving to yourself you can overcome the challenge and keep a promise to yourself :clap::clap::clap: You did great well done!!

2 Likes