Alipio’s Before & After 21-Day Fast

Jan 21st
Feb 10th

19 Likes

Huge difference. Great job getting through the 21 days!

1 Like

Thank you. Now the 3-day ketosis to glucose transition and then starting the 30-day Core & Endurance workout phase.

2 Likes

Congrats!!! You’re an inspiration for everyone!!

2 Likes

Amazing!!! Everything slimmed down, and your face slimmed down a lot! How do you feel?

1 Like

Feel a lot better than I did after the 40-day! I believe the 30 days I spent doing my Flexibility & Endurance workout :weight_lifting_woman: program combined with the fact my body replaced the diabetes ravaged cells in my major organs made this transition much easier.

3 Likes

Big difference! Great job!! Way to go!!!

1 Like

I have been away waaay too long! Oh Alipio, this progress is amazing!!

3 Likes

Just saw this. What a huge difference. Will you be doing these super long fasts regularly?

Next 21-day fast starts 3/22. Then after 10-day ReFeed and 30-day workout another 21-day fast starting 5/23 ending with doctor’s appointment on 6/12.

1 Like

Your discipline and rigor are an inspiration to me

1 Like

Thanks!

“6-pack at 60” ain’t going to get done by just by wishing for it! LOL

1 Like

What a guy!!!

Wow you look fantastic, what a great job and a lot of hard work. I am on day 1 of my 21 day water fast. Started last night at 7pm. But I really need to lose this weight

2 Likes

Thank you.

For info you can check out my Daily Journal of my first completed 21-Day Fast: S2E2 21-Day Water Fast Journal. I just started my 2nd 21-Fay Fast as of yesterday: S2E6 21-Day No Surrender Fast Journal.

oh wow !! Look at you! That’s amazing !