Accountability partner and support needed

Hi everyone

Struggling with my plan for this year and need accountability partner for fasting. Trying and failing.

Please help.

I am quite good provided I get encouragement. I just need some desperately.

2 Likes

Make a plan, stick it on your wall or fridge! Have you tried the fasting stickies method? I’ll tag you in another post you can Fast with us!!

You got this!

Motivational Fasting Stickies

2 Likes

“I’m quite good” at fasting. That is just a fantastic thing to write!!

1 Like

Yes totally!!! Positive affirmations are the key to success!!! I like to say we are all FASTING GURUS :grin:

1 Like

Thanks Yasemin - worked for me. Over halfway through my 21-day water fast and feeling good.

3 Likes

:fire::fire::fire: Great!!!

1 Like

Really good

Do you still need encouragement?
I need to do an actual fast. I keep putting it off. I can do OMAD for this week and then WF FEB 18-March 4th (14 day fast)

ui and ux design services is the process of adding additional personnel to a project team or organization in order to meet a specific goal or objective. It is a temporary solution that is used to supplement an organization’s existing staff when there is a need for additional expertise or capacity. Staff augmentation is often used to fill specific roles, such as software engineers or data scientists, or to supplement existing staff with additional resources or skills. By utilizing staff augmentation services, organizations are able to access resources quickly, cost-effectively, and with limited risk.

Here I was on day 19. Made it to 21 days

Interestingly the first 2-3 days for me are the most difficult. After that I lost my hunger. For me one of the most important things was to throw out all the snack type, easy to eat foods. - so no temptation stuff around. Eventually I got bored with drinking chamomile teas etc. :slight_smile:

Anyways - thanks for the idea on the stickers - It seemed to help with the re-enforcement of the task…

I lost a lot of “water weight” in the first few days which went back on at days 22-25. Overall though lost ~ 1lb / day. Reset my system and felt good.

3 Likes