Here is the daily journal page for you to compile your thoughts in order to have a nice online journal to write in every day to compile your thoughts, create your own “Topic” under the daily journal category:
Step 1: Create a topic
- Topic name can be anything you want like “Yasemin’s daily journal”
Step 2: Bookmark your page
- Bookmark the topic page in order to be able to quickly refer to it and come back every day
Step 3: Post your first entry
- Regardless of which day you’re on, create your first entry in the body of your topic post. Break everything down as much as you want. Write everything down!
- Define your “WHY” - Why are you doing this?
- What are your long term and short term goals?
- What are some struggles you face or you have faced in the past
- What is your game plan? (/.e. OMAD intermittent Fasting + Keto + Water Fasting
- How do you feel right now? (Happy, Sad, Anxious, etc.) and why?
- How will you feel once you achieve your goal? (Visualization)
- Write down your daily positive affirmation: “I am…” (I.e. "I am passionate, I am strong, I am capable and I will achieve my dream body once and for all, no more excuses!)
- Write anything else you want to write, let this flow freely since it’s your journal for yourself!
Step 4: Reply to yourself every day
- Every day, reply to your own topic: (you can also read and comment on other people’s journals)
- Day 1: do your positive affirmations and write your thoughts",
- Day 2: write your thoughts,
- Day 3: write your thoughts and anything else you want to log.
Spend some time here to reflect daily in order to analyze your eating patterns, understand your emotional triggers and debunk your food addictions in order to build your mental resilience and