8-day/21-day water fast

Hello,
I am starting now and would welcome daily accountability. I would like to achieve weight loss, confidence, spiritual strength and focus.

2 Likes

Hi, am new here too. I have been trying to do water fast on off for a while, I usually set myself a target of 7 days or 15 days or 30 days and usually fail with 3 days or 5 days or 9 days at max of water fasting. I have once done a successful water fast for 21 days 6 years back when I was heavy and lost significant weight and stayed fit and slim for 4y, but during my final year exam, lots of exam stress got to me and I stress ate like anything and I gained weight and now am trying again to lose weight again and to quit binge eating/snacking so water-fast will be really beneficial for me to develop the discipline too.

I have started my water fast again in December, 2021 and failed after 3 days, I want to do a one continuous water fast for 15 days or 21 days before January ends.

I would like an accountability partner as well so we can keep each other motivated and accountable whenever we feel urge to give up the fast.

Let me know if you are interested, we can start together.

1 Like