7days of Waterfasting

Well well well.
Its almost 1PM here, 2nd January 2023 and I’m done with my last meal before I jump into 7days of Waterfasting… I’ll extend it if feel so after 7days
Had 3 scrambled eggs, one glass full of milk, 1 banana and pomegranate.

Loaded myself up with these nutritious food,
And in this journey I promise to myself that I’ll listen to my body, I’ll infuse some calories if I ever need.

I’m Bhaswati Sharma, at my early 20s.
Current weight 62kg
Goal weight 50 kg.
Height 5’5"

Here I’ll post after completion of every 24 hrs of fasting.

Feel free to join Me here. We can achieve it together.
Community power is Important

4 Likes

Good luck I’m starting today as well. Maybe I’ll start with a 7 day But I’m planning on 21 if I can make it I usually do better since it’s winter.

2 Likes

Wow. Bhaswati. I sure hope this goes well for you!!
According to an Ideal Weight Calculator I use a 5’5" Woman has an ideal weight of about 58kg.

But with that said I hope you enjoy a wonderful stress free fasting focused lifestyle all the way to your goal!!!

2 Likes

I’m currently on day 6 of a 7 day fast!!! Really not into it today, being in here is helping keep me motivated!

3 Likes

Its almost 72hrs since my last meal. I did a little messup on day1. Lol But its kinda happens every time whenever I start Waterfasting after a huge gap of time.

Already 2lbs down and Now I feel like my energy is back and hoping to Incorporate 45mins of slow walk from tomorrow morning…
I’m regularly taking potassium and
magnesium supplements and Himalayan pink salt as well with lukewarm water.
I hd already prepared bone-broth , Only if I feel dizzy I’ll consume it but as of now quite already in my energy.

1 Like

Hey Mlint
Happy to have you as a fellow fastest here. How u feeling ryt now.

1 Like

Thank you so much Sir. I’m already near my goal weight I know.
But I’m planning to lose 5kg around extra weight since I tend to gain some of weight as soon as I start to eat normally :joy::see_no_evil:

And my exams are also due after 3mnths and I usually gain a lot during exam stress.

ThankYou so much for the concern, I’m so blessed. Have a great day.

1 Like

Wwoooww
Already in day 6
It’s a much needed motivation for me Jennren.
More power to you
Keep going on
We can do it

2 Likes

Thankyou @Yasemin for all your support in the form of this forum.
God bless you sweetie

1 Like

I’ve got a journal post with all my results if you want to take a look at it!

3 Likes

Sure please.
I’ll love to look at @Jennren96

2 Likes

It’s titled mess up and recovery!

2 Likes

Day 3 is over now. And to be very honest today was kinda tough for me. I felt light headedness. Even after having potassium n magnesium and electrolytes water still some dizziness and headache was there.
So refed with some bone-broth and some spinach salad…
I listen to my body since I’m a student and can’t effort a day off from studies.
So I’ll fast again for 72hrs and if my body allows I’ll extend. Otherwise it ll be a rollback fast. Now its 8PM here 6th jan,2023. So I’ll be on fast till 8 O’clock of 9th jan… then to decide whether to extend or refeed😊

Thanks everyone. Its kinda motivating to fast around fellow fasters.

2 Likes

The longest fast I did was of 21 days on my vacation time on 2020 . I completely refrained myself from studies for those days. But now since Final year exams are near. I need to carry both the aspects together.

2 Likes

Let’s keep going!!! I’m on day 4 now - new wind of motivation!

Putting my hypothetical “oxygen mask” on to complete this fast and hit a big preliminary milestone, then I think I’ll be ready to start my channel up again and post on YouTube and share the energy so we can all get hyped up to fast together! Spring 2023 will be amazing I can feel it! :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

Right now getting my fast on in secret :grin: so I can complete it before expending energy elsewhere etc!! :pray::sparkling_heart: let’s do it together! One day at a time!

2 Likes

Well, the secret is OUT!! This is a full week low moisture water fast for me and a couple others. I’m going to hit a new all- time low by Saturday. I can FEEL IT!!

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire: Awesome!

1 Like

Haven’t seen anything from you recently how’s it going???

1 Like