7 Days water fasting challenge July 2020

Hey. I’m starting a 7 day water fast tomorrow, iA. I’d love it if someone would like to join me. :hugs:

4 Likes

I’ll join you! I’m planning a much longer fast, but I’ve started today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,
I am having my last meal tomorrow night so I will join in also. Tuesday after dinner my fast starts. :muscle:t5:

1 Like

I am also planning a longer fast. Starts after dinner on Tuesday.

2 Likes

Yayy, let’s do it, iA. 1st day for me. Feeling weak and low. :pensive:

1 Like

Are you strictly drinking water? If not, try drinking some sparkling water or coffee. See if it helps.

Yesterday went really well for me. My hunger was pretty controlled. I was surprised. I did start feeling some hunger pangs before sleeping, but I guess that wasn’t so bad. I was able to sleep.

Today went well early in the morning. Now in the afternoon I’m starting to feel very hungry. Hopefully some water and coffee will help with that.

2 Likes

How’s the fast going?

I ended up breaking my fast today. I couldn’t handle the stomach pains.

I’ll see if I can restart tomorrow.

2 Likes

Approaching the end of day 1 in less than 2 hours. Feeling the hunger but I can ignore it. Let’s do this :muscle:t5:

3 Likes

I also couldn’t make it past day 2. Had to break it cause couldn’t keep up with the side effects of WF and the workload. I’ve switched to OMAD for now. Will restart later after getting my body adapted to this.

3 Likes

You can do this! So proud of you! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Day 7 completed! Let’s go!!!

1 Like

Day 8 completed. Now on the 9th day :muscle:t5:

1 Like

Day 10 completed yippee!!
I am now on day 11. Hope everyone is doing well.

:muscle:t5:

2 Likes