40+ before & (later) after pics (for now)

Showcase yo

ur before and after photo to inspire other members!

I will try and get better pictures later.

9 Likes

This is great!!! Hi @FourtyPlus​:sparkling_heart::pray: So Happy to see you checking in on the LIVES every day!

1 Like

Hey Yasemin, thank you for reaching out. You engage so much, while also doing the lives, video’s, and working a FT job…I admire you, and thank you for your support!
All the best from Belgium :slight_smile:

I try to be there every live, but they’re at half past midnight here. If I’m not there, I watch it first thing in the morning :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much Fourty!!! :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart: I try my best!!! :pray: It’s so nice to see you on the lives when you get a chance to catch them @FourtyPlus

1 Like

It amazes me how much Yasemin does for us! All while having a life of her own!

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: @Rebecca_Hughes We are a Fasting Family!!! Sometimes you guys understand me much more than people in my life do because friends etc. don’t really understand fasting so I love our family & community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes, I know exactly what you mean! I love that I have this wonderful group of people to talk about all the many hurdles and milestones of a fasting focused lifestyle. So many of my physical friends just think I’m over complicating weight loss lol. Aye! There is such a mental satisfaction that comes with completing any fasting goal and we get to take that newly deve strength to all the other aspects of our lives!

3 Likes

Re-visiting the forum and checking in again, 11 months later! This year I experimented with IF, WF, OMAD. I managed to lose some kilo’s, but gained them back. I learnt that my bloodwork isn’t really good (high cholesterol), so I need to work on that. My before pictures are still pretty accurate, although I think I gained some kilo’s.

1 Like