40-100 days fasting

Hi there,
Most i have made it too is 24 hours without giving up i would like to try get to 40 days with extending to 100 days. Today is 26/12/22 in Australia, and i started my fast a bit after 12am which i was disappointed with because i like starting 12am not sure why but i guess it doesn’t matter when i start just as long as i start? I am 66.5 Kilos ( 146.1) pounds. Aiming to lose 20 kilos. Get down to a size 12 or so. I am going to give it all i got to keep up with this fast. If u want to join me please do. I will take it one day at a time as i have given up shortly after. Need some positivity that i will and can make it. I really need to do this for my health. No matter what and not give in. Thanks for reading , wish me luck.

Day 1: Made it to 24 hours of fasting. I almost caved by cooking dim sims ( Dumplings). but i didn’t eat them i decided not too. I was craving them with sauce. I almost ate at 18 hours n 37 mins into my fast. I am currently 28 hours into my fasting now. longest i have ever fasted.