35 days of fasting

I don’t know what time zone you are in, I am in US EST/New York. I feel good this am. I slept hard despite having some really loud stomach gurgles. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How’s today going?

I stayed busy and outside the house which helped. I am having a cup of coffee though, black. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m 6 hours ahead of you.
My headaches are starting to ease. I’m adding a pinch of Himalayan salt to my 2 litre bottled water which helps a lot.

I’m staying busy watching movies.

I have to watch it on days when my toddler is a basket case. Today is one of them, nothing pleases him, he’s potty trained but having accidents all over, just generally in a very unpleasant mood and resisting a much needed nap. It is a recipe for me to snack snack snack. “You deserve a treat after dealing with this all day…”

My self diagnosis why I am as heavy as I am (134 pounds when I should be 115-120ish, even 110 according to some Drs) is because COVID has made us “fast” from so many things already this year; indulging in snacks and wine and in general overeating all day was my unrestricted comfort. But I am no longer comfortable in my pants and refuse to go up a size after taking those photos earlier this week. :flushed:

Day three is going well. The only negatives I’m experiencing is just that inner voice to throw in the towel because of crabby kid. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol your children are keeping you busy and that’s a good thing. Yes Covid has made us all put on a few pounds but it’s a new year in 2 days, a chance for a new start. We can do this!!

I don’t feel hungry or weak today. Hoping to feel normal and more refreshed tomorrow. I think come Friday we will both feel so much better and this will be easier.

Feeling great! Not hungry or irritable. Mind feels clear. My headache has gone.

2 Likes

I’m proud that I’m ending this year focused this fast.

1 Like

How’s it going?
I feel great today. I believe I can go the full 35 days. My mind feels clear and I have a lot of energy (surprisingly).
How are you doing?

3 Likes

How’s it going?

1 Like

I need to set up my own journal! :stuck_out_tongue:
I am doing ok. I really feel distracted yet and know that with Monday here and the older kids in school, getting to 5:00PM will be a lot easier! There is still so much temptation and distraction and feelings of “I deserve this” with toddler totally regressing to diapers over Christmas break… all this while our washer and dryer are disconnected (new flooring going in). AHHH!! I just need to scream somewhere!!!

1 Like

You are doing so well!!! :tada::tada::tada::tada: sometimes I wish I had your distractions as it would help me to not watch the time.
Yes create a journal :blush:

1 Like

Decided to introduce a cup of black coffee (no sugar) into my fast yesterday. It helped me to keep pushing through as I felt very sluggish yesterday. Checked with Yasemin who said black coffee was okay :+1:t5:

3 Likes

Getting very irritable :unamused:. Day 14 is tomorrow, I’m considering breaking my fast tomorrow evening, then starting another 14 days on Sunday.

1 Like

I’d say push through if you can, I’ve inflicted three humps on myself by refeeding because XYZ your nearly half way to your goal. There is times in a long haul that just suck but the healing your body is doing is sooo worth the narkiness

1 Like

You’re right. Thank you for the encouragement.

2 Likes

Easing up on the black coffee for this week. No black coffee for the next 10 days is the plan. Black coffee helped to give me some energy but it’s best if I stick to just water from now on I think.

3 Likes