30 Years Young

So, today is my 30th birthday and I feel like this is a new defining chapter in my life. With this new mindset I am taking new accountability toward goals. Alot of fear and pain has been plaguing me so today I made a food plan.
I stand 5ā€™6" 196 pounds. I was down to 168 but among the 2020 stress I hiked back up to 180 and stopped weighting in, until today.
I woke up feeling ill from my poor choices the past two weeks. Drunk on shitty foods and spending the time on the toilet to boot.
Today I will have the sushi I had planned for this evening and beginning my new life with a 48 hour fast until Thanksgiving.
After that, Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be OMAD starting my timer at 6pm Sunday.
This will be a 14 day fast until the 14th of Dec, refeeding with OMAD until the 18, then fasting for another 5 days ReFeeding the 24th and OMAD on the 25 and 26th.

AKA I have planned for the next month of fasting and posted it at work and home to stay accountable.

I take photos for my new business i am building at the end of December. I NEED to get my shit together and could use all the help i can get!!

Wish me luck!

3 Likes

Welcome and Happy Birthday, Jerrica! Iā€™m a newbie on this forum as well. I like how specific your plan is and Iā€™m rooting for you :tada: You got this :four_leaf_clover::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Happy Birthday! :tada:

1 Like

Happy Birthday!!

Ohhhh to be 30 again!! Such a great decade! Enjoy!!

Wishing you good luck on your new lifestyle!! Welcome to the group!

1 Like