30 day Waterfast, who's in!

Hey guys… Starting tomorrow and looking for buddies… Anyone in for a 30 day Waterfast???

7 Likes

Yes I want to do one as well! I’m in! :grinning:

3 Likes

I started my fast yesterday, but I’m in too. I hope that it motivates me more when I know that other people fast with me :blush:

3 Likes

What time do you want to start? Eating last meal for dinner today? Let’s do this!!! :blush:

3 Likes

I’m 13 hrs in now. Feeling so good and motivated

2 Likes

Hi guys… How’s everyone doing? My weightloss has slowed down… Any suggestions?

1 Like

Yes, count me in! My initial goal was 21 days, starting today, lets see how things pan out! :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

I’m doing great (you can read about it in my daily journal if you want to) but I will take some magnesium and potassium supplements today due to my muscle cramps and irregular heartbeat. What about you? How do you feel? :slightly_smiling_face:
It’s normal that your weightloss has slowed down. In the first few days you lost a bunch of water weight and now it’s mainly body fat. Just don’t focus on the scale too much. Maybe weigh yourself once a week or every three days. Patience is key in this kind of process. Trust your body. Your body knows how to heal itself and the weight will come off automatically :wink:

4 Likes

Awesome!!! Thanks for the suggestion… I have been feeling nauseous but I guess it’s the electrolytes… Need to load up on them

.otherwise I’m doing awesome!!

2 Likes

Great to hear that you’re doing awesome.
Good idea to take electrolytes. I feel much better when I’m taking magnesium, potassium and himalayan salt

1 Like

I started on Sunday night but I slipped just a little last night, so I’m in!! Starting today. AGAIN!!

1 Like

I started sunday night and would like to do 30 and beyond…wish me luck.

Nice to have found this forum. My name is Martha obviously and let the fasting games begin…

1 Like

Can you please tell me which type of magnesium and potassium you take?

So glad I’ve found this forum. I started Sunday (11/05) as well and am trying to go for 30 days. If i still feel good will try to push it to 40.

I’m in. I am already almost 5 days into a fast but I’d like to go the additional 30 with you.

I also started sunday. Hoping to go as long as I can…maybe 40 … maybe 50… who knows what this fast will bring

Sure :wink:
I’m using this potassium (but you could use any tripotassium citrate or just potassium citrate) and this magnesium but any kind of trimagnesium dicitrate works as well. And I would recommend you to check the ingredients first. The list shouldn’t be too long. It should just be the magnesium/potassium with some kind of filler or capsule. I hope that I could help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wondering how everyone else is feeling. I’ve previously done a long fast(21d) and was fine due to having to keep busy by going uni/ work. BUTTTT this time round is so difficult due to quarantine I just lay in bed most days and fall in and out of sleep. And I’ve been getting strange belly aches. Really thinking of throwing in the towel on day 10/14.

I’m in! help me be skinty! hehehe on day three eekk!

1 Like

Good job guys!!! :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:

If you want you can save the forum to your phone to make it easier to check in! :blush:

iPhone:

@Aishling_Silva Another 30 day group here, you can rekindle the flame