28th June start - 10 days water fasting

I am a newbie and I would love to kick-start this water fasting journey. Anyone would like to join?

1 Like

Hello @changeisgood,
Welcome to our fasting community,
I would like to try and join you for the 10 days fast. Will our last meal be on Sunday night, I normally start late at day night.
Have you any experience fasting?

I have experienced fasting with help from prescription meds but I’ll like to try it the right way. I will have my last meal on Sunday evening too. There’s no way I can live without coffee so I’ll still have a black coffee in the morning.
Objective of the fast is to detox and weight loss. I am 5’2 and 139lbs. Aiming to lose 9 lbs in 10 days.

1 Like

That’s great. I also have black coffee while fasting. I am lowering my carbs to prepare.
As long as we start before midnight. I will have my last meal late Sunday evening, I am a night owl. I will check in on Sunday. :muscle:t5:

Hi @changeisgood, I was just wondering if you have started fasting? I started on Sunday night. Day 2.

Yes I have. 48 hours in. Not the most brilliant feeling. How about you?

1 Like

48 hours in and I’ve dropped slightly over 2lbs.

1 Like

Excellent @changeisgood, you are crushing it. I am still on day 2, and will be on day 3 very soon. I am hanging in there. Check-in tomorrow. :pray:t5: :muscle:t5: