28 Day Water Fast 2/1-2/28

I am starting 28 Day water fast starting tomorrow. Is there anyone else that will be fasting during this time?

4 Likes

Hi, I will be doing a 7-day juice fast 1st of Feb till 7th. I will be water fasting after that as well. I will check your progress during your fast. All the best :muscle:t5:

1 Like

Awesome!! We can definitely do this!! I did a 20 day water fast 2 years ago and hadn’t done one since so I am definitely ready!

1 Like

Wow! 20 days is an accomplishment. I did a 17day fast last year and a 13 days fast earlier last year also. We have got this, we can’t believe the hunger as long as we take our electrolytes we should do fine. I will check in tomorrow. :muscle:t5:

17 day and a 13 day fast is awesome!!! Always seems like it’s the hardest at the beginning but we can do it. I will check in tomorrow as well!!

1 Like

How is your juice fast coming along? I am doing pretty good over here just been pretty busy

1 Like

Hi, glad it is going well for you!
I’m doing well, I am water fasting and then using the juice in the evening, so far so good. Also a little tip for replying to me or anyone else it to click on the arrow on my last comment, that will alert me that you have replied to me. I will check in tomorrow.

1 Like

Ok awesome!! Have a great rest of the day! I ll check in tomorrow as well!

1 Like

Day 2 is going well, I am not too hungry. Day 3 will start in a few hours. Let’s keep going. We can do this

:muscle:t5:

Day 2 is going pretty good. I have been a little hungry but more tired than anything. We can definitely do this!!

1 Like

Hey are you water fasting with juice for the duration of your fast or are you starting water only?

I’m just thinking I will be ready for water only by Friday or the weekend but if a couple of people are going water only soon I would be well up for joining. Strength in numbers

2 Likes

Hey Cate I started water only fasting on February 1st and will be doing water fasting for the duration of the month. There’s definitely strength in numbers!

2 Likes

Hiya, I am water fasting for the most part, and juicing for my evening meal(omad with juice no solid food). I will be juicing and water fasting all this month. I haven’t decided which direction to go after Sunday refeed, I might do just water fast after or with juice.
Let’s encourage each other, we have got this :muscle:t5:

1 Like

Yes we definitely got this! Great job on your fast overcomer!

1 Like

Great job @Rockie, we are now on day 4. Stay strong :muscle:t5:

1 Like

Thank you!! You stay strong as well!! We got this! Day 4! We’ll be done before we know it!

1 Like

Hey how is your fast coming along? I did a small refeed last night, and went back on my fast.

1 Like

Hi,
I also had a refeed yesterday and a small one this morning. I am water fasting now, hopefully for the rest of the week. Let’s keep going. :muscle:t5:

That’s awesome!! We got this! As long as we keep trying That’s all that matters!

1 Like

Hi, how is your fast going? I am water fasting now.